the MYSTERY box - now traveling

1 more than it goes back to mixer. if we do it again can we go in reverse order or at least the people who got it last get it sooner.

OK guys and Gals. The Box is again on the move. Its going to Vegas the city of Sin:devilish:

Should be their in about 5 days going FEDEX Ground. (i got a good rate as i work thier):cheers:

Tracking # is

OK guys and Gals. The Box is again on the move. Its going to Vegas the city of Sin:devilish:

Should be their in about 5 days going FEDEX Ground. (i got a good rate as i work thier):cheers:

Tracking # is
:cheers::cheers:im the sinner that it is coming to

and if Chris doesnt have a problem it will go to ernie or chadjacksonfan after me

:cheers::cheers:im the sinner that it is coming to

and if Chris doesnt have a problem it will go to ernie or chadjacksonfan after me

Feel free to send it to an extra person or two -
If their name was left off the list it was only because they didn't PM me their mailing address. I had about a dozen people sign up, but forgot to get me their address when I was making the mailing list. NP.

I just hope to wrap up this first test-round before Christmas because I'll be going out of town & don't want the "mystery box" sitting on my front porch for two weeks. So, if we can get it done by then - great!

After it gets home, I'll track & report how it worked & we'll see if we liked it enough for a higher end box with a longer route, or something.

I was hoping to get this in-hand before I go out of town for the holidays - otherwise it just sits in the mailbox - any news?

Back