the MYSTERY box - now traveling

Received the box yesterday.Would like to thank Dnabb for the Paul Williams RPM he put in there for me.Havent had a reall good chance to look thru it,but will be going out Monday AM.Destination is undecided at the moment.

Received the box yesterday.Would like to thank Dnabb for the Paul Williams RPM he put in there for me.Havent had a reall good chance to look thru it,but will be going out Monday AM.Destination is undecided at the moment.

me!:pray::pray::pray:

box is in hand.....went through it briefly!!!!! flying out for Amarillo early in the morning....it will go out early next week!!!!

I know I'm not on the list for this box, but do any of you that have had it know if there is anything I would like in it?

the box is east bound and down, loaded up and trucking....to....rehobooth (or some damn thing).....have teh DC #....just too lazy to get up and get it....it was kind of cool, the PO let me send it media mail (3.56)

the box is east bound and down, loaded up and trucking....to....rehobooth (or some damn thing).....have teh DC #....just too lazy to get up and get it....it was kind of cool, the PO let me send it media mail (3.56)

Sweet btw its Rehoboth... Yea its a small town but i love it:cheers:
will let you knw when it gets here

ok guys got the box yesterday. Found a thing or 2 i liked.

Thanks to Mcnabb For the Booker RPM
also took
2002 Heads up quad with grbac, Kevin Thompson(psu guy), Husak & tee martin... yea non are in the NFL anymore.
2005 Gridiron gear. C. Chambers parallel #/100
Gerald Riggs Jr auto ... may look again too see if anything else should go back out tomorrow or monday.

Back