Started a new set

Thanks guys

Surgery to release Mr. Sanchez from Beckett Hell was sucessful-

9NTMS90-99b.jpg

just 4 left till a big woo hoo

3/19 Two in today, & down to just 2 cards to complete the set!!

Donald Brown 79/99
9NTDB79-99.jpg

& one Dolphins fans will like

Pat White 99/99
9NTPW99-99.jpg

1 from the weekend & another today

Mike Wallace 50/99
9NTMW50-99.jpg

& One I'd like to send out as a freebie But I need it for the set, Sorry KB
Darrius Heyward-Bey 53/99
9NTDHB53-99.jpg

2 inbound from E-Bay, 2 from a trade & still need 3, was 2 but a guy sold me a wrong redemption card, hoping I get a refund not sure yet, I sent the card back.

Love that Wallace. I saw a ton of those at the Sun-Times show on Saturday, but I had no clue which ones you still needed.

Thanks guys

It's been fun chasing something new for a change. I attacked the set HARD & Fast as there's only 99 of each & the player & team collectors are gonna snatch these up quick.

3/27 1 in today, getting down to it, still at ONE card to complete the set.
Not gonna be many more show & tell's for these except for a full group shot.

Todays arrival -
Shonn Greene 88/99
9NTSG88-99.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Superb effort Bud. It really is nice to attack a set like that. Got a Pettigrew in yesterday and they really are gorgeous. Rivals SP actually especially in view of the size of patch and on-card autos. How will you show them? I have had to take down my 2008 SPA RC patch set due to fading already and they weren't in the light! A real dilemma....

4/1 One card in today & it's a redemption & a nice one. Looks like the N in HarviN, happy camper.

Still at one to complete, hopefully it will be at the card show this weekend.

Percy Harvin # 19/99
9NTPH19-99.jpg

4/2/10

May be the last show & tell on this one for a while. Last of the inbounds, 2 arrived today. Still stuck at 1 to complete & waiting on 3 redemptions. Almost done with the frame I'm building should be a S&T on it soon.

Mohamed Massaquoi, 10/99
9NTMM10-99.jpg

Chris Beanie Wells 47/99 (the most smudged auto I have in the set)
9NTCW47-99.jpg

4/14

Last live piece arrived today. Just waiting on the 3 redemptions for it to be offically complete.

Josh Freeman 75/99

9NTJF75-99.jpg

Back