Break Complete! Round 2…2022 Leaf National Showcase Baseball Hobby Serial Number Style Group Box Break

I’ll plan to do the number random today in about an hour around 6pm PT. And we’ll plan to do this break tomorrow Saturday December 30th at 5pm PT.

Last edited:
Wow, it amazes me that there are that many hits, but still some numbers don't hit and others do real well. That is the way breaks go, but logically it doesn't seem logical. LOL. :)

For sure...get #4 both times and 1 card each time.
Not sure how to do my boxes. I was thinking along the lines of having 10 spots, but randomizing the bidders list each time before the next card and whoever comes out on top gets the next card. Thoughts? Thanks Bob

For sure...get #4 both times and 1 card each time.
Not sure how to do my boxes. I was thinking along the lines of having 10 spots, but randomizing the bidders list each time before the next card and whoever comes out on top gets the next card. Thoughts? Thanks Bob
That is tough only getting 1, but in theory the average would be 2 cards per slot, but that can't be guaranteed due to using the card numbers. I think the way Mike did it is the only way to do it. Trying to random before each card might end up with more people not getting cards or it could work perfectly? I think it would delay the fun of the break doing that, having to stop to do a random before each card. It might be better to just do a random of 10 cards at a time among the 10 participants, so everyone is guaranteed two hits. Not sure if people would like that way though.

Back