Shit is about to hit the fan...

If you had not brought up USC, nobody else would have either.

I brought them up to prove a point. When other schools have players that break the rules nothing negative is said about them, when it is USC everyone is out for blood. USC did nothing the other colleges were not also doing they just got caught first.

I brought them up to prove a point. When other schools have players that break the rules nothing negative is said about them, when it is USC everyone is out for blood. USC did nothing the other colleges were not also doing they just got caught first.

We don't have enough information yet to figure out who to bash, and breaking the rules just because other people do too does not exonerate you. And if you are not smart enough to not get caught, you deserve the bashing.

We don't have enough information yet to figure out who to bash, and breaking the rules just because other people do too does not exonerate you. And if you are not smart enough to not get caught, you deserve the bashing.

You are making my point. When it was the start of the USC stuff it broke from yahoo.com and no one waited to find out what the truth was they just started bashing them. I am not bashing these other schools only trying to point out the double standard.

I think these current schools honestly did not know anything was going with this party but only time will tell. I am kinda glad this happen though so they can start putting in some rules against agents and clean this problem up before it gets anymore out of hand.

Everyone has known for years that Bush took money and OJ Mayo was already busted. Everyone had the facts, but condom fans were trying to deny them.

Vets, I think USC just gets more attention in general, so when some bad stuff happens it is that much easier to find out or report it. California's different than say...Georgia.
Also, I think you only post about USC related topics and that might annoy people. Just like Jason posts about Disney girls and every moment of his life. We give him a hard time too!

That being said, many people on here do get a little too personal at you I think...

Personally, I think these college kids should be making as much money in endorsements and gifts as possible. The work they put in and do is often times equal to the image of a major pro athlete. I know they get a free ride, but if you look at how much money someone like a Reggie Bush meant to USC and the city and the state....

Lunchtime. Ima go get a clerk to disserve me a Publix sub. Whaaaat upppp!

Vets, I think USC just gets more attention in general, so when some bad stuff happens it is that much easier to find out or report it. California's different than say...Georgia.
Also, I think you only post about USC related topics and that might annoy people. Just like Jason posts about Disney girls and every moment of his life. We give him a hard time too!

That being said, many people on here do get a little too personal at you I think...

Personally, I think these college kids should be making as much money in endorsements and gifts as possible. The work they put in and do is often times equal to the image of a major pro athlete. I know they get a free ride, but if you look at how much money someone like a Reggie Bush meant to USC and the city and the state....

Lunchtime. Ima go get a clerk to disserve me a Publix sub. Whaaaat upppp!

All very fair points. Thanks for your input and your unbiased point of view. :salut:

Back