Football Official Dallas Cowboys Talk

It was a catch!!!

I wouldn't brag too much about winning the worst division in football. Winning a division with a losing record? BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Hardy will be primed and ready to go for his first game back on Thanksgiving. Cam better be ready to run for his life.

Am I the only one who is annoyed by this "Artsy Craftsy Tony Romo" commercial? Geeze!

By the way, just under 2 weeks until the real deal football season! What, what!!!

Am I the only one who is annoyed by this "Artsy Craftsy Tony Romo" commercial? Geeze!

By the way, just under 2 weeks until the real deal football season! What, what!!!

I hate all those commercials. I hated them when it was Rob Lowe, then they started with the Football Heroes. The "petite" Randy Moss is worse than Artsy Fartsy er "Artsy Craftsy" Tony Romo. I am a little surprised they haven't done an "Accident Prone" RGIII. OH NO I've given them an idea. EEK! :eek::eek:

He was out during the comeback last night, too. I think they'll be fine. When he comes back they'll have Rolando McClain and Greg Hardy back too. Should be a good second half of the season.

Go Cowboys!!

He was out during the comeback last night, too. I think they'll be fine. When he comes back they'll have Rolando McClain and Greg Hardy back too. Should be a good second half of the season.

Go Cowboys!!
I agree, if they go 2-2 the next 4 weeks we should be in great shape

Back