My Graphing Thread

C'mon Mike I want a guess haha. I try to get photos up there. The others that I don't have a spot for or are just not worthy of being up are in a binder. I'll try to upload some pics soon.

Ok, a guess. Hmmmm. I'm going to say you pass it by quite a bit. I'll say somewhere in the 480 range. So, you better get busy!! :LOL:

Oh boy 480, let's see if I reach that!

Last night I hit up the Devils after their playoff win. It was great being there. I'm just glad Henrique scored minutes into overtime, not having us wait much longer. Thing's weren't looking good at first but it picked up. Here's how I did:

To the Devils 8x10, I added: Anton Volchenkov, Andy Greene, Alexei Ponikarovsky, Mark Fayne and Stephen Gionta
David Clarkson 1/1

Missed Can Janssen, just wasn't sure who it was at first.

IMG01175.jpg

Will hit up the Devils/Kings at least once next week, can't wait.

Decided to hit up the Mets this afternoon at Citi. My special ball came in Friday or Saturday so I was all set. I brought Phillies stuff too but I was gonna focus on the Mets for today. Today was very successful.

1st base coach Tom Goodwin 2/2 (Very nice guy, looking forward to seeing him next time)
Added Jon Rauch, Daniel Murphy, JOHAN SANTANA (the autograph of the day), Ramon Ramirez, Chris Schwinden, Rob Johnson, Vinny Rottino, Kirk Nieuwenhuis, Mike Nickeas, Mike Baxter, Scott Hairston, Dillon Gee, Tim Byrdak and Jack Egbert to the ball.
I also had Schwinden sign my Mets 8x10 from last year, he was a September call-up.
Chad Qualls (Phillies) 2/2

IMG01177.jpg

IMG01178.jpg

IMG01179.jpg

IMG01180.jpg

IMG01183.jpg

IMG01182.jpg

On the Mets photo, Schwinden signed it right above the script. Ronny Cedeno only signed for a few people and walked away, which I heard is his signature thing. And maybe one day I can finally get R.A. Dickey...
Last time, I tied my baseball record for most autos in a session with 17. Today I finally broke it with 19. But I know I will not put up similar numbers on my next baseball one. Tomorrow is Game 1 of the Stanley Cup so I might do the Devils/Kings after the game. Thanks for reading.

Last night my friend and I hit up after the Devils/Kings game last night. Tough OT loss for the Devils. We checked out the Kings side first. I guess for the Cup, they blocked off the visitors exit a bit. The players walkway was all covered up. They were still accessible in the lot but it would be tougher, we're like 20-30 feet away from them. 15 minutes passed. We saw maybe 5 players but no one came over. We decided to go over to the Devils. Soon afterwards I decided to check out the front because they were shooting the post-game show and some people I heard there were the great Barry Melrose and ex-goalie Kevin Weekes. After finding out it would end at 1am, I went back to the Devils. By this time it's around midnight. Ryan Carter, Ponikarovsky and Gionta signed but I had nothing for them. I did get a pic with Gionta. Things finished around 12:45 so we go back to the set. We're waiting for the show to end. There's maybe 5 of us by this time. Around 1am, we finally spot Barry Melrose on the other side. We went over there but didn't wanna bother him right away, just wanted to see if the show would end soon. After a little bit, he signed for us and took pics. He signed some photo paper for me and I had him put "Most interesting man in the world." If any of you are regular SportsCenter viewers, you will love that. I was worried though because, well, you already know the problems with getting a blank signed. He signed it a little too big and the placement was bad for once. I know it's not a big deal but I'm not crazy about it being over his face. By the time it's 1:20, show is still going. We didn't feel like waiting for Weekes anymore so we left.

IMG01186.jpg

It was kind of a waste of a night but I'm glad I came away with something, especially Barry Melrose. I'm unsure about going Saturday, but we'll see. One thing, can you guys please reply to this post. I need some input, it would be really appreciated. Now something odd happened when I printed this. For some reason it printed out as 8x9.75 instead of 8x10. First time I've seen this happen. With the white borders it is 8.5 x about 10.25. Should I trim off the top border or leave both? Just not sure what I should do. Thanks for reading.

Well my friend and I went back last night for Game 2. Devils lost again in OT, it's not looking good. Not much of an entry here. Kings couldn't sign because of the screening process, since they're heading straight back to LA. But it's not like they would've. Went to check out the Devils. Some signed, but unfortunately no one new to me. Ponikarovsky, Clarkson, Gionta, Carter and Greene were the only ones.

Andy Greene 1/1

IMG01200.jpg

I heard Doug Weight was there too along with Weekes but didn't feel like waiting all that time at the set. If the Devils do force a Game 5 at least, we'll have to try for everyone earlier in the day if we can. We'll have to see. Thanks for reading.

Hey guys, watched the Devils game at a bar last night with some friends and then we rushed over to Prudential afterwards. Devils stayed alive, winning 2-1. I don't have anything left for guys that usually sign so I decided to do what my friend does sometimes, get newspaper pics signed. Only had one recent paper around, but it worked out.

Stephen Gionta 1/1 newspaper
Marek Zidlicky 1/1 Devils 8x10
David Clarkson 1/1 newspaper

IMG01219.jpg

IMG01218.jpg

IMG01221.jpg

Biggest crowd I ever seen, at least 100. Guy's were mostly signing in black and couldn't catch their attention. Saw Brian Gionta but he didn't come over. We also saw Barry Melrose and Steve Levy walk by and get heavily booed. Glad at least I added a new one to the photo. This week I'll have to see what's going on. I might goto a minor league game Thursday and may hit up the Reds Friday. Thanks for reading.

Hey guys. I decided to goto NYC today, the Reds were playing the Mets. I had another great reason to go. I was told a few days ago that Hornet legend Muggsy Bogues would be doing a signing in the city. I was excited to meet him again. So here's how I did with Cincinnati first.

Aroldis Chapman 8x10 (Saw him just standing around when I got there)
Ryan Ludwick 1/2 (If anyone wants a picture with him, he's not really a photo person. Wouldn't even take one with some girl)
Wilson Valdez 1/1
Miguel Cairo 2/2 (His little boy was with him. Nice kid)
Votto 8x10
Bruce 8x10
Bailey 1/2
Sean Marshall 1/1 (Advertising panel)
Cueto 8x10
Broadcaster Jeff Brantley 1/2
Ryan Hanigan 1/1

IMG01229.jpg

IMG01231.jpg

IMG01232.jpg

IMG01233.jpg

IMG01234.jpg

Pretty good day, eh? 4 8x10's signed. That's only happened to me one other time if I'm not mistaken. And that was the very first time I started getting photos signed oddly enough. One thing, about the Sean Marshall. That's an advertising panel found in 2008 Topps Heritage. I think they were found in every 1 or 2 hobby boxes. Should I trim those into individual cards? Would definitely be easier to store. Next is Muggsy's appearance. It was very nice. Played some basketball too afterwards. Too bad Muggsy didn't have time to play with us. Muggsy was great with everyone, I got my Hornets 8x10signed and 4 cards. He tried to guess the other autos. Wish I had more time to talk, sometimes you just forget what you wanna say.

IMG01237.jpg

IMG01236.jpg

I got a nice pic with him. Might post it later. Monday I may go for the Braves and/or Orioles and maybe a couple other things, wrestler CM Punk for example. Thanks for reading.

Yes, now that's what I like to see otis! :D If you're going to reach 480 you'll need at least a few more days like this one. By the way, what number are you at now?

Thanks guys. I hoped to get at least 2 photos signed so I was surprised and delighted to get 4 signed. Unfortunately the one I thought I would get for sure, Dusty Baker, didn't sign. What I love about getting all those 8x10s signed is that that frees up some pages in the album I store my unsigned photos! :LOL: :thumbup: Mike, looks like I'm up to 240. Isn't that funny, I'm exactly halfway there.

Well I was in NYC this afternoon. There was too much going on and things didn't go as I hoped. Braves and Orioles were in town today so I wanted to attempt to do both. Also today some former Mets were doing a signing at SNY Studio from 10-2pm; Keith Hernandez, Edgardo Alfonzo and Koosman. I didn't know much about it until later so I didn't wanna bother because I'd be doing whatever team at the time. I would've been better off going because things with the Braves were horrible. There were more people than usual. Shortly after I got there, we saw manager Fredi Gonzalez (of course I didn't think I'd need the Cuba flag 8x10 and I forgot about him). After that, there was a period of around 90 minutes when nobody came (very unusual). Some players didn't wanna sign. All I got was:

Hinske 2/2
Uggla 8x10 (Thank God for him)

Freeman, Matt Diaz, Heyward, Francisco?, Roger McDowell, and couple others didn't sign. Chipper only signed 1 or 2, it was pretty bad how he was mobbed. Kimbrel barely signed and I was one of few that Tim Hudson didn't sign for. I was very disappointed in not getting Hudson, I really loved him back in Oakland. After not getting Kimbrel and Hudson, I just felt I should leave and go for Baltimore. I was a little late but I was better off.

Mark Reynolds 1/2
Brian Roberts 8x10
Adam Jones 1/1

Matusz and Markakis didn't sign. Couple others signed. Was hoping to see HOFer Jim Palmer but don't think he was there.

IMG01244.jpg

IMG01240.jpg

IMG01243.jpg

I wasn't happy about quantity today but was happy about the quality. Friday I am thinking about going to Citi Field. Focusing on the Mets and see if I get any Yankees. Thanks for reading.

Did the Mets and Yankees today, did very good. Would've done better if it wasn't for the period of heavy rain.

Tom Goodwin 1/1
Tim Teufel '86 Mets 8x10
Jon Rauch 2/2
Omar Quintanilla to team ball
Daniel Murphy 1/1
Bobby Parnell to team ball
Dillon Gee mini-helmet (I have to make sure I tell them where to sign in the future. First time getting one signed, good value in these)
Lucas Duda to team ball

Now for the Yankees:

Granderson 8x10
Jayson Nix 1/1

The rain started to come down with Nix. Flash forward 30-45 minutes later...I would say a minute or 2 after it 100% cleared...

Cano 1/1

And then later on got Al Leiter on a mini-helmet.

IMG01252.jpg

IMG01253.jpg

IMG01250.jpg

IMG01255.jpg

This was my first opportunity at getting Chris Young but he couldn't sign for everyone. Hope I can get him next time. Some guys like Dickey, Turner, Cedeno and Wright didn't sign. Looks like next up is Monday. Indians arrive and top draft pick Anthony Davis will be on Fallon. Thanks for reading.

Not a very good day in the city today. What was going on:

Cleveland Indians
NBA Draft Picks
Jimmie Walker on Letterman
Anthony Davis and Charlie Sheen on Fallon

Things didn't go very well with the Indians.

Joe Smith 2/2
Carlos Carrasco 2/2 (He was mistaken for somebody else twice until we found out who he was. Very nice guy)
Ubaldo Jimenez 2/2
Aaron Cunningham 1/1
Lou Marson 1/1

When you can't even get a coach, you know it's been a bad day. One player I missed while getting Ubaldo was Derek Lowe. Security didn't allow you to get players that were boarding the bus. Absolutely ridiculous, can't recall this happening before. Can't wait to hear what happens tomorrow...

I left early to check out Letterman if I could get a pic with Jimmie Walker, he starred on Good Times. But he went in and didn't acknowledge anyone. After that I didn't even bother going to Fallon for top pick Anthony Davis or Charlie Sheen. I went over to see if I'd see some of the NBA draft picks. I wasn't really prepared at all, I actually forgot about this. I heard Davis didn't sign but I did see UConn's Andre Drummond. He signed a blank for me and got a picture with him. I didn't want to stick around long.

IMG01272.jpg

Cool how I met Andre Drummond but if it wasn't for Ubaldo Jimenez, the day would've been an absolute waste. I might go to a couple minor league games over the next few days, one of them with my Little League team. Thursday I'm not sure what I may do regarding the NBA Draft. Also Friday I'm aiming to do the White Sox. Thanks for reading.

Back