My Brad Smith BS collection

jeffmu

Bench Warmer
Alrighty, havent done this before, got tons of scans, assuming they'll all fit, if not, I'll add on out of pride, since I took the time to scan most of it, I wanna show it off, in no particular order.....
001.jpg

002.jpg

Gold's #/60
003.jpg

One of my early fave's provided by this boards CCG group!
004.jpg

One #/25, the others #/100
005.jpg

006.jpg

Sliq held me for up for ransom $ for my first, got the other 2 for less than what I paid him for the first, but no complainin, finally got one, I mean 3:cheers:
007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

SPx Gold and 3 Blue's #/75
010.jpg

Blk Ref/25 Paradigm/50, TTT/75
011.jpg

Didn't own one of these a month and a half ago, now 3!
012.jpg

First one I owned was his jsy # (16)
013.jpg

/35, including jsy #
more to come in just a sec........

Here come's the THUNDER, I absolutely want to own ALL things NT Brad Smith, I definitely have a problem.....
014.jpg

One /15, the others /30
015.jpg

Once again proud to say received a couple of these from fine board members
016.jpg

2 /49, dual/30
019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

023.jpg

All dual /99, I own 19, wont be half content until I own half the print run, will need everyone's help on this board:pray:
017.jpg

The M-I-Z-Z-O-U version provided by Brad as I recall, the "drawn cross" version, reg /50, and red ink version once again provided via these fine boards
018.jpg

Last but not least, patch/50 which happens to be 16/50, jersey number:cheers:
Hopefully you enjoy and can help me further my BS collection, esp NT, I've scanned more MU alum including Justin Gage, Martin Rucker, Will Franklin, Kellen Winslow, and Justin Smith that I'll add at a later time, but don't forget about me if you find any of these in junk boxes at shows you attend. Thanks for indulging me.......

Very nice collection. I like the hoarding :rambo:

What size one touch holders do you use for the NTs?

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave you one of those NTs:D

But I swear I saw the NFL logo maybe a year after the product was released. I thought it went in the mid-100s. Anyways, I used to have a TTT as well. I dont know what I did with it. Probably sold it.

Brad, I use 100 pt 1 touchs for most of the NT
Poopy, my bad, I didn't give props where they were due, as I recall, I got a jumbo jsy from ya, cant tell ya how much I appreciate it. I hope I didn't miss the shield, I know I missed a dual shield with Michael Robinson from Paradigm as well as the single (which went for 177).
I'm enamored with the TTT whale 1/1 that ends in the next couple of days, but my wife bout blew a gasket with the reebok logo 3/3 I bought tonite, I WAY OVERPAID, but had to have it.

Dave,
My bad for not giving you credit as well, I only scanned roughly HALF of all my BS auto's, I have about 15 Ult Coll, 10 Sp Auth, Lord knows how many Bowman Sterling and various other stuff, I must have missed the PP you sent, I tried to purposely scan just to show how GREAT these boards are, but please know, it's GREATLY appreciated.

Back