My 2024 Topps Series 1 tradelist

Hi. Would you be interested in trading your De La Cruz Yellow for one of these:

2024 Topps '89 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Purple #/75 2 Aaron Judge

2024 Topps '89 Topps Relic Black #/199 (bat) AJ Aaron Judge

Thanks,
Ryan

Could we work out a deal for both? Feel free to check out my tradelist.
Thanks. I looked over your tradelist but didn't see anything I needed at the moment. I collect RCs and 1st Bowman cards. I've been collecting for a while and have buying a lot of boxes/packs in recent years so pretty much just need #'d versions, SPs/SSPs, or autograph versions of RCs and 1st Bowman cards. I saw some #'d RCs on your list (e.g., J. Meneses, T. Bradley) but, unfortunately, already have strong #'d versions of the guys I saw.

If you would potentially be interested in a 1-1 trade or if you might have anything else that might be available trade, let me know.

Thanks again,
Ryan

Thanks. I looked over your tradelist but didn't see anything I needed at the moment. I collect RCs and 1st Bowman cards. I've been collecting for a while and have buying a lot of boxes/packs in recent years so pretty much just need #'d versions, SPs/SSPs, or autograph versions of RCs and 1st Bowman cards. I saw some #'d RCs on your list (e.g., J. Meneses, T. Bradley) but, unfortunately, already have strong #'d versions of the guys I saw.

If you would potentially be interested in a 1-1 trade or if you might have anything else that might be available trade, let me know.

Thanks again,
Ryan
Could you do the Yellow De La Cruz for the Judge bat? if so, post and I will confirm

Back