manny turns down another deal with LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I GUARANTEE you that you were not on CP before us.

3. Your Momma jokes have not been cool since 1990.

I remember when it first started when Swany was there. I took a few years off the hobby and it crashed for about the 3rd time before I got out. Who cares anyways you guys gripe about the dumbest stuff. what is this third grade who cares who was here first? Point is you and Tim have both told me in the flash chat that you hated me because of Chris and Micah and I could care less but I am sick of You (Red) trolling me for no reason. just leave me alone.

I remember when it first started when Swany was there. I took a few years off the hobby and it crashed for about the 3rd time before I got out. Who cares anyways you guys gripe about the dumbest stuff. what is this third grade who cares who was here first? Point is you and Tim have both told me in the flash chat that you hated me because of Chris and Micah and I could care less but I am sick of You (Red) trolling me for no reason. just leave me alone.

I have no problem at all with Micah, never have so there is one more thing you are getting wrong.

And Kenny, Chuck, and I were at cp from the very very beginning.

I went and watched Weaver pitch twice in person when he was a dodger one he gave up 6 runs in the first and the other time he gave up 5 runs in the fourth.

As for Jaun I personaly would rather see a average player who gives 100% play over a guy who does not care. I knwo jaun SUCKS and Manny is really good but I have always disliked Manny and just do not have any faith that he will not start acting like a nut job again as soon as he gets paid
Sigh. :roll:

Also...

Hijack-Car.jpg

I have no problem at all with Micah, never have so there is one more thing you are getting wrong.

And Kenny, Chuck, and I were at cp from the very very beginning.

The first day it originaly kicked off I was member number 7. Before it was crashing and we all had to keep resiging up for it. Again if it is a lie about Micah it came from your mouth. :salut:

isnt this the exact same thing your were compaining about Obama for? not getting simple history facts right...

The first day it originaly kicked off I was member number 7. Before it was crashing and we all had to keep resiging up for it. Again if it is a lie about Micah it came from your mouth. :salut:
You do realize that CP has crashed 100+ times, right? You were probably there for numbers 87, 88 and 89 and just thought it was 1, 2 and 3.

:roflmao:

yeah uh, ok. If you say so it must be true. :roll:

just a question, what year did you join CP?

CP was started by a renegade group that had been kicked off of beckett, i dont know what member number i was over there, or what my member number is over here...

i got on CP in 2004 id guess, because Jon (seahawcla) pointed me to there after battling me on Trufant 2003 SPA...

when i was on CP Ever owned it, but was never around, the bill wasnt getting paid, and the site kept getting shut down...the MODs over there were offered the site but they deemed the price too high, so they secretly set up this site, CP went down again, a few months later, this site launched...CP was then purchased by former members and the big fiasco of the 2007 National lead to hate between owners/founders/mods on the sites...the CP owners then sold the site again, and then i think it was sold yet again, now i have no clue what the deal with it is, as i havent been there in almost 2 years...

I just had to find out what 3 pages of baseball FA chatter was about :doh:

And yes, Sliq has it pretty darn accurate not that it matters much. If you don't remember Jameson's temp sites during the early down periods you got in on a re-start and thought it was a new site.

I just had to find out what 3 pages of baseball FA chatter was about :doh:

And yes, Sliq has it pretty darn accurate not that it matters much. If you don't remember Jameson's temp sites during the early down periods you got in on a re-start and thought it was a new site.

I just checked the temp site, and couldnt find any information on him. And that thing was up for a good 5-6 months.

just a question, what year did you join CP?

CP was started by a renegade group that had been kicked off of beckett, i dont know what member number i was over there, or what my member number is over here...

i got on CP in 2004 id guess, because Jon (seahawcla) pointed me to there after battling me on Trufant 2003 SPA...

when i was on CP Ever owned it, but was never around, the bill wasnt getting paid, and the site kept getting shut down...the MODs over there were offered the site but they deemed the price too high, so they secretly set up this site, CP went down again, a few months later, this site launched...CP was then purchased by former members and the big fiasco of the 2007 National lead to hate between owners/founders/mods on the sites...the CP owners then sold the site again, and then i think it was sold yet again, now i have no clue what the deal with it is, as i havent been there in almost 2 years...

As for what year I came over here It is hard to remember I thought it was 2003 because I remember I was still collecting Palmer really heavy. I remember that the football boards on beckett where horrible and alot of people were getting screwed over in trades and getting suspension on beckett for stupid stuff. I can nto remember who the first person to tell me about CP was I just remember gwetting an email and being told that the site would be up soon so to keep checkign the link and join because CP was trying to bring good guys over and have a family enviorment. I remember being member 7 because I was thinking of elway after I saw my number then during won of the reboots I was number 25 (or around there). After that I was out of the Hobby for about a year or two when I was out of work. when I went back to CP I asked whatever happen to Oregeon and some of the guys and one of the members shot me a link to this site. As for what CP is doing now they are not around anymore. I think some of the guys switched to a different site but I believe CP is nto around anymore. I never have the money to go to Nationals or anything so I missed all the drama but I heard it was a prank gone bad and that it ended with a bunch of members parting ways. It does not matter anyways really. This is a great site with some good people here and then a few who need to grow up but you will have that anywhere.

You do realize that CP has crashed 100+ times, right? You were probably there for numbers 87, 88 and 89 and just thought it was 1, 2 and 3.

:roflmao:

Yes I Know it has crashed alot. This was in I thought mid to late 2003 but one of the other guys is saying it started in 2004. And why the hell does it matter do you guys have nothing better to do then set around and cry about who got where first like that some how makes a difference?

I have tried several times to be nice to you even sending you likes with a heads up for cards I thought you might want for your collection. I have even Pmed you and asked if we could try and figure this out so we can both enjoy the site without being hounded. All of this has fallen on death ears. What I have done to upset you in the first place is behond me besides that one day we were all talking in the flash chat when you guys were saying "I will have to find out for myself about the guys from CP"

I am done with this thread if you guys really want to talk abotu all this and try to work it out were we can just enjoy the site together and our hobby I will be in the flash chat alot today. I would like to get this crap over with so the hobby can be fun and WE (yes myself included) are not ruining this site and people threads over our petty differences. :salut:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back