manny turns down another deal with LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Manny = No Playoffs

Not going to go anywhere anyways The Dodgers have NO pitching heck they even brought back Jeff Weaver. I would rather they let people play who are team players and want to be there instead of Manny. Jaun P sucks but at least he gives 100%. They have no middle pitching relief nothing they are not looking that good to me. I would love to be wrong here btu I never look on the bright side and always think the worst that way I am not dissapointed when they break our hearts in SEPT-OCT

You bitch because I say something about your kid and then you bring my mom into it? How ironic...

ya want to atack me and call me retarded and I am sick of taken crap from you and taking the high road. If you would not troll me and start confrontations then nothing will be said.

Also there is a difference between saying something about someones child and someone making a comback from YOUR COMMENT.

Not going to go anywhere anyways The Dodgers have NO pitching heck they even brought back Jeff Weaver. I would rather they let people play who are team players and want to be there instead of Manny. Jaun P sucks but at least he gives 100%. They have no middle pitching relief nothing they are not looking that good to me. I would love to be wrong here btu I never look on the bright side and always think the worst that way I am not dissapointed when they break our hearts in SEPT-OCT
This is quite the uninformed statement.

Losing Lowe hurts, but the Dodges don't have "NO pitching." Billingsley, Kuroda, Kershaw and Wolf is a solid 1-4. Weaver was brought in as a non-roster invitee.

Pierre does give 100 percent, but he is a terrible player. He plays a power position with absolutely zero power to speak of.

The Dodgers actually have a solid bullpen, with Wade, Kuo and Broxton. Wade was one of the saviors of the pen last year. And the Dodgers always seem to find a veteran to fill a MR role (see CHP, Seanez, etc.). I'm sure they'll find another guy this year. The pen will be fine.

No Manny = No Playoffs
Manny = Division Title

It's simple math, and I'm the guy who thinks, "Nothing in life is simple."

This is quite the uninformed statement.

Losing Lowe hurts, but the Dodges don't have "NO pitching." Billingsley, Kuroda, Kershaw and Wolf is a solid 1-4. Weaver was brought in as a non-roster invitee.

Pierre does give 100 percent, but he is a terrible player. He plays a power position with absolutely zero power to speak of.

The Dodgers actually have a solid bullpen, with Wade, Kuo and Broxton. Wade was one of the saviors of the pen last year. And the Dodgers always seem to find a veteran to fill a MR role (see CHP, Seanez, etc.). I'm sure they'll find another guy this year. The pen will be fine.

No Manny = No Playoffs
Manny = Division Title

It's simple math, and I'm the guy who thinks, "Nothing in life is simple."

Uninformed? Billinglsy broke his leg and it will take quite a good portion of the seasonbefore he is close to 100%. As for Wolf do you remember when he played for us 2 seasons ago he was horrible so until he can show me he can pitch in Dodger Stadium I am not impressed with him. Kershaw will be a great pitcher but he has not pitched an entire season in the bigs yet so I think he will take some lumps this season while he has some on the job training. As for Weaver he has been signed to a minor league deal which will probably end up with him in the starting rotation by opening day.

wow, 3rd or 4th time you brought someone's mom into a thread.

I think that is a sign of extreme intelligence :roll:

Just as much as Trolling people and not minding your own buisness. Red, migrane, and you troll everything I do on this site for no reason. While for 2 years I have asked you clowns to leave me alone you three can not grasp that consept. You guys mind your buisness and I will mind mine (like I have been trying to do for 2 years) I am not sure any of you 3 are remotly smart enough to be understand something that simple. You are three of the biggest morons I have ever had the displeasure of being around and while I love this site I have only been able to stand it because of Bounty,Lisu,Seahawklady and a few others. While you have tried to posion the site and weed out those of us who came from CP you have been unable to do it because of some of the great people here like the three I mentioned. I know that must eat you three up inside but deal with it. If this were any other site you 3 jerk offs would of been suspended a long time ago.

Just as much as Trolling people and not minding your own buisness. Red, migrane, and you troll everything I do on this site for no reason. While for 2 years I have asked you clowns to leave me alone you three can not grasp that consept. You guys mind your buisness and I will mind mine (like I have been trying to do for 2 years) I am not sure any of you 3 are remotly smart enough to be understand something that simple. You are three of the biggest morons I have ever had the displeasure of being around and while I love this site I have only been able to stand it because of Bounty,Lisu,Seahawklady and a few others. While you have tried to posion the site and weed out those of us who came from CP you have been unable to do it because of some of the great people here like the three I mentioned. I know that must eat you three up inside but deal with it. If this were any other site you 3 jerk offs would of been suspended a long time ago.

A few problems with your theory there ace.

1. We came from CP also, if fact we were there before you were so that idea goes right out the window.

2. I have stayed out of your threads as much as possible because I know my head will hurt by the time I figure out what you are trying to say.

3. Not sure why your come back always has to be about someone's mom but that seems a little weird to me.

:salut:

Uninformed? Billinglsy broke his leg and it will take quite a good portion of the seasonbefore he is close to 100%. As for Wolf do you remember when he played for us 2 seasons ago he was horrible so until he can show me he can pitch in Dodger Stadium I am not impressed with him. Kershaw will be a great pitcher but he has not pitched an entire season in the bigs yet so I think he will take some lumps this season while he has some on the job training. As for Weaver he has been signed to a minor league deal which will probably end up with him in the starting rotation by opening day.
Billingsley just pitched yesterday and should be fine. He's a strong kid and will be fine. Wolf had a 3.57 ERA after he was traded to Houston last season. He's nothing more than a fourth starter for the Dodgers. He isn't going to anchor the staff by any means. Some of Weaver's best years were with the Dodgers. He was always a solid innings-eater. To expect him to go back to that is not realistic. He could be the long-reliever, like Chan Ho Park last year.

While the SP is a concern, it isn't as bad as you're saying. The uninformed part was to say the Dodgers have no middle relief and saying you'd rather have Pierre in LF over Manny because Pierre wants to play when in fact, he has asked for a trade multiple times. The reason he hasn't been traded is because of his absurd contract.

A few problems with your theory there ace.

1. We came from CP also, if fact we were there before you were so that idea goes right out the window.

wrong I was there when the site first came up and when it crashed and came up and then when it crashed again I was out of the loop for awhile. As for you if this is not the reason you do not like me then it is a lie you told! You told my wife you liked her and was sorry that you hated her freinds. Then said You hated me because I was freinds with Micah and Chris who were from CP

2. I have stayed out of your threads as much as possible because I know my head will hurt by the time I figure out what you are trying to say.

This part is true you have stayed out of my threads for the most part that part was more for your two side kicks dumb and dumber

3. Not sure why your come back always has to be about someone's mom but that seems a little weird to me.

Not sure where your from but Your moma cracks have been pretty popular and fun since like the 80's. There is even a show for it

:salut:

there you go broke it down point by point so you could follow along :salut:

Billingsley just pitched yesterday and should be fine. He's a strong kid and will be fine. Wolf had a 3.57 ERA after he was traded to Houston last season. He's nothing more than a fourth starter for the Dodgers. He isn't going to anchor the staff by any means. Some of Weaver's best years were with the Dodgers. He was always a solid innings-eater. To expect him to go back to that is not realistic. He could be the long-reliever, like Chan Ho Park last year.

While the SP is a concern, it isn't as bad as you're saying. The uninformed part was to say the Dodgers have no middle relief and saying you'd rather have Pierre in LF over Manny because Pierre wants to play when in fact, he has asked for a trade multiple times. The reason he hasn't been traded is because of his absurd contract.

I went and watched Weaver pitch twice in person when he was a dodger one he gave up 6 runs in the first and the other time he gave up 5 runs in the fourth.

As for Jaun I personaly would rather see a average player who gives 100% play over a guy who does not care. I knwo jaun SUCKS and Manny is really good but I have always disliked Manny and just do not have any faith that he will not start acting like a nut job again as soon as he gets paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back