manny turns down another deal with LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Boras... ugh.

They'll get a deal done. The problem was $25M of the $45M was going to be deferred money. Reportedly, Boras counter-offered (for the first time) with the same parameters (2/45, player option for 2011), but without the deferred money.

Both these sides need to stop dicking each other around and get a deal done.

Scott Boras... ugh.

They'll get a deal done. The problem was $25M of the $45M was going to be deferred money. Reportedly, Boras counter-offered (for the first time) with the same parameters (2/45, player option for 2011), but without the deferred money.

Both these sides need to stop dicking each other around and get a deal done.

I wish I had that kind of "problem"

Anyone remember when the Timberwolves offered Latrell Sprewell a 3 year, $21 million contract, and he turned it down because it wasnt enough money. He never played again

Anyone remember when the Timberwolves offered Latrell Sprewell a 3 year, $21 million contract, and he turned it down because it wasnt enough money. He never played again
Yeah, but I think Manny Ramirez is a little better than Chokewell.

Screw Manny I do not want him back the guy is going to get paid then come back and play like crap if they give him a 4 yr deal. The only way to keep that clown honest is buy giving him a 1 -2 yr deal so he will have to keep working instead of goofing off.

Screw Manny I do not want him back the guy is going to get paid then come back and play like crap if they give him a 4 yr deal. The only way to keep that clown honest is buy giving him a 1 -2 yr deal so he will have to keep working instead of goofing off.
No Manny = No Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back