manny turns down another deal with LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
bushwhiner.jpg

figured I would tell you guys I would be in the flash chat to try and hash it out but instead a couple would prefer to make public pop shots. Expected from such a classy group I guess

or gun shy. I am sorry Lumm0x. I am just fustrated and just want to enjoy the site for one day without having to deal with these guys bashing me it gets old. I have always tried to do my best to give back even though I do not have much and sometimes it just feels like thier only purpose here is to try and drive me out.

but your the one who seems to have a hard time understanding FLASH CHAT. Just goes to show how childish you are when someone offers to try and work it out and you would rather act like an idiot. I would expecting nothing more from you ;)

if you were not on the temp site, you are most likely not important

(there are however a few exceptions)

unlike you who contribute so much to this site. Again still waiting in the Flash Chat

Also funny thing found a email in my refrence folder from YOU in 2004 when we did a trade together from CP :) Tried to forward it to you but said your earthlink email was not valid anymore. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back