Les Miles called a press conference after practice

I think it is to go into further detail how he thinks that LSU should have ties and everyone else have losses. You see you would still play the overtimes and if LSU wins in overtime it counts as a winfor LSU but if they lose it counts as a tie for both teams so it will not hurt LSU's BCS chances. All other colleges will continue on like they have. You can say what you want about USC but at least they do not have a coach that stoops as low as Miles with his whining. USC finds other ways to try and cheat ;)

he might say how he would have beaten the hell out of Stanford if he had the chance.

Nick Saban isn't leaving Alabama, so don't get your hopes up:)

But I have heard the rumors, which I believe is just crap trying to hurt us on the recruiting trail.

I started those rumors to counter the Tubs-is-going-everywhere rumors. Just trying to land Jerrell Harris. Nothing personal. :)

I started those rumors to counter the Tubs-is-going-everywhere rumors. Just trying to land Jerrell Harris. Nothing personal. :)

:snooty:

Sounds like ya'll might be in the lead for now, but NSD is a ways off. Hopefully Gasden isn't becoming our next "Mobile";)

I can see it now he walks up grabs the mike and says I forgot to say something in my last interview. We could kill standford... Thank you for your time:D

Yes, and he would pronounce it Stan-D-ford, scream how he's the head coach and ramble about how good they are in regulation :shifty:

And UCLA....in fact, from the looks of things, ND would have been able to compete in the Pac-10 this year:roflmao:

How come when teams in the SEC beat each other it is because the confrence is so tough but when it happen in the PAC-10 it is because they are weak? Not that USC should not be made fun of for loseing that game. I have just been noticing this for awhile and was wondering why. The PAC-10 was very good this year with ORG,USC, Arizona ST all being ranked very high throughout the season until injurys caught up with Org and USC. The Pac-10 was looking good.

Was just making a joking comment relative to ND's 2-1 record against Pac-10 teams this year:salut:

I was not trying to direct that at you it was just a wondering question I had ;) You do not have to worry about me I have 2 favorite teams Bama(since I was like 3 years old and USC (since 97 and I went into the Army) My wife always makes fun of me and says I can not have to favorites but I just remind her she is just a Girl and wouldn't understand:dance:

How come when teams in the SEC beat each other it is because the confrence is so tough but when it happen in the PAC-10 it is because they are weak? Not that USC should not be made fun of for loseing that game. I have just been noticing this for awhile and was wondering why. The PAC-10 was very good this year with ORG,USC, Arizona ST all being ranked very high throughout the season until injurys caught up with Org and USC. The Pac-10 was looking good.

because the same teams lose to an otherwise winless Notre Dame.

I love how as soon as Notre Dame has their worst season ever, everyone is so quick to hate on them. Give them a break. Everyone else's worst record is worse then 3-9, and if thats the worst they will ever be I'm fine with that. :salut:

Back