LarryG is the winner Charity Auction Triple Threads Shohei Ohtani/ Mike Trout/ Anthony Rendon 18/36

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
1708719440414.jpeg
For the 5th year in a row I will be taking the Polar Plunge for Special Olympics! I try to be involved in many charity events but this is one that I have taken as my personal biggest one of the year. I will be jumping in Lake Cumberland on March 9 and am looking to raise as much as possible. My goal this year is $500 (less than normal but I am getting a late start). I have a personal goal of $25,000 before I can stop jumping, the previous years I have been blessed to raise $8,500. Still a lot more jumping to go!

This year I have decided to reach out to this community by having an auction or maybe a few. The money will go to the plunge and I ask that you pay for the win by donating directly to the link for the plunge.

Any other donations would also be greatly appreciated!

Rules for auction:
Bids must be in increments of $1
Payment directly to the fundraiser page
This one will end on 3/3/2024 at 8:00p CST. Any bids after this time stamp will not be accepted.
Any post that edited will also not be accepted
I hope many can be generous for this nice card and thank you in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 18
Unfortunately I don’t have the money to bid right now, just wanted to stop by and say a huge thank you to you!

Special Olympics has always been my “go to” charity ever since middle school so many years ago. Each of us had to sponsor a kid in the local Special Olympics and help coach them and be their moral support. I was so impressed with the organization I have always kept close to it.

I did a lot of volunteering with them a few years ago, and did a bunch of work with croquet with them. I got schooled by all the athletes in croquet! I looked like such a chump out there playing with them!

Great organization who survives off of people like you raising money and donating time.

Bravo sir!

Back