Les Miles called a press conference after practice

Unless he called the press conference to be in Ann Arobor, it could be to announce he is "withdrawing his name" from the Michigan job and staying at LSU :dance:

:pray:

Nick Saban isn't leaving Alabama, so don't get your hopes up:)

But I have heard the rumors, which I believe is just crap trying to hurt us on the recruiting trail.

Nick Saban isn't leaving Alabama, so don't get your hopes up:)

But I have heard the rumors, which I believe is just crap trying to hurt us on the recruiting trail.

I do not think they were serious.

Del Rio is who they want the most, also hoping to pick up Ogeron as the new D Cordinator.

"Crazy Ed" has had his name pop up everywhere. He's a hell of an assistant and recruiter.

BTW, I saw on the LSU rivals.com site that the press conference is supposed to be starting soon.

"Crazy Ed" has had his name pop up everywhere. He's a hell of an assistant and recruiter.

BTW, I saw on the LSU rivals.com site that the press conference is supposed to be starting soon.

I do not think he will announce today, but they are saying it is a done deal to get him out of town and Pellini to Nebraska.

I think it is to go into further detail how he thinks that LSU should have ties and everyone else have losses. You see you would still play the overtimes and if LSU wins in overtime it counts as a winfor LSU but if they lose it counts as a tie for both teams so it will not hurt LSU's BCS chances. All other colleges will continue on like they have. You can say what you want about USC but at least they do not have a coach that stoops as low as Miles with his whining. USC finds other ways to try and cheat ;)

Back