I enjoyed reading this DeMeco Ryans blurb...

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
MLB DeMeco Ryans is coming off the best first half of his career, according to the coaches and personnel people. One reason rookie Brian Cushing is playing so well is because Ryans makes sure he's in the right spot and makes the right adjustments when necessary. Ryans is making plays in front of him, penetrating and being disruptive in the backfield.

(Yahoo! Sports)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

OK I am not taking anything from Ryans but I have been watching the Texans play because of Cushing and he is playing great because of his own talent. Both Cushing and Ryans are great LB's and they are both making it easier on the other. Also I am not so sure about this "Ryans make sure he is in the right spot" comment. Cushing knowns the defense and I have yet to see Ryans move him. I just do not agree with the comment at all.

With that said Ryans is one of the better LB's in the league and I wish him and Cushing were on a better team so they could win a championship.

I don't think they meant Ryans walks over to Cushing, picks him up, throws him over his shoulder, and places him elsewhere ;)

Ryans calls any defensive adjustment the Texans make. He sets up the defense on the field....but yeah, having another good LB on the team makes it easier for the both of them to be productive :salut:

I don't think they meant Ryans walks over to Cushing, picks him up, throws him over his shoulder, and places him elsewhere ;)

Ryans calls any defensive adjustment the Texans make. He sets up the defense on the field....but yeah, having another good LB on the team makes it easier for the both of them to be productive :salut:

LOL, I kinda took it that way but I might be hyper senative about my USC guys :)

I think Cushing could have a good shot at Defensive player of the year if he keep it up and alot of that does have to do with Ryans. I have heard that him and ryans spend alot of time after hours with film and such and that they both are working very hard together.

LOL, I kinda took it that way but I might be hyper senative about my USC guys :)

I think Cushing could have a good shot at Defensive player of the year if he keep it up and alot of that does have to do with Ryans. I have heard that him and ryans spend alot of time after hours with film and such and that they both are working very hard together.

Yeah, the Texans D has a chance to be very stout in the future if they keep all the pieces in place. Who knows, this could be the year they make it to the playoffs even :shock:

I am looking at thier schedule and see them winning maybe 4-5 more games. Thsi schedule is great for the Texans. Thsi could be thier first winning season in team history (I do believe the best they have ever done is 8-8)

Josh - Brad enjoys the collegiate football stylings of Clemson, not Syracuse :salut:

And I thoroughly enjoy the Texans D. Cushing, Demeco, Dunta & Mario are beasts :rumble:

Josh - Brad enjoys the collegiate football stylings of Clemson, not Syracuse :salut:

And I thoroughly enjoy the Texans D. Cushing, Demeco, Dunta & Mario are beasts :rumble:

ya i wrote the wrong college but no that you have pointed it out there is not a player from Clemson who could hold a candle to Cushing or Ryans either :)

ya i wrote the wrong college but no that you have pointed it out there is not a player from Clemson who could hold a candle to Cushing or Ryans either :)

What about Charlie Whitehu...... um... Tye Hi.... uh... James Davi..... Hmmmm.... Jamaal Fud.... humm.... Gaines Ada......

That Brian Dawkins guy aint bad.

Back