Forum Bugs Thread

been down from 6a-3p today, IE and FIREFOX didnt matter, also changed which hotspot id i connected from :snooty: new system doesnt like me

unable to locate page thing, even went into google search and clicked those links and nothing, known good links, and links from private messages dont work

Love the new look.

This is not a bug but a question about the site.

When I'm on this site a small icon lights up to the right of the Site Tabs, when i move the cursor to it it says

"View feeds on this page,
feeds provide updated website content"

That icon stays dark on every other site I visit. Is the site autorefreshing or something? Just curious what this was & why only here.

thanks

I just noticed that the image links in my signature don't work. They just link to the image for some reason...The bbcode is correct, but the result is not.

Sorry, that is because of our image resizer in sigs. You will have to put the links in text.

I tried to get on from a different computer the other day....it had whatever the newest IE browser on it and couldn't find the site. ISP is the same, that was the only difference. I have never had problems getting on the site with Fire Fox or an older version of I.E. Maybe this will somehow help figure out what's going on with Sliq :salut:

Could not get on all day until now. Using Firefox or IE. Just came up with page not found.

i was on early for awhile, then down midday, working tonight

solar bipolar panic disorder
seems harder and harder and harder
still you try to control it

you mold you mold
yeah you shape to mold
oh you're bold, you're bold
but your shape is bold

you're a symptom superficial
to what they call knowing you
minus the speed,
could you imagine the phobia?