Prize Random Complete! We Have Reached Our Goal!!! SCC YouTube Channel Quest For 200 Subscribers Contest

Hi everybody!

We are getting very close to 200 subscribers on our SCC YouTube channel. I think we are at 168 or so. So I thought it would be fun to run a contest that might help us get to that 200 subscriber mark.

Here is how this contest will work.

Step 1. Subscribe to our SCC YouTube here: https://youtube.com/@sportscardclub374?si=36uaBOcGZxe-l_Nr

Step 2. After you have subscribed just post in this thread that you have done so.

That's it...and you will be entered into this contest!

If you have previously subscribed to our channel THANK YOU!!! You will also be allowed to enter this contest by following Step 2 and posting in this thread. But if you would like to share our channel with somebody else that might be interested in subscribing that would be really great and much appreciated!

If/when we reach that 200 subscriber mark I will take all of the members names who have posted here in this thread and randomize them to determine the winners of the contest. We'll pick 3 winners and you will have your choice of either a FREE SPOT in a future group box break, or I can send a prize pack containing cards from your favorite teams/players/sets/etc. your choice!

Hopefully this will be a fun little contest. Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike
Lets go!!!!

Okay this was so awesome...thanks so much to everybody who subscribed (and who had subscribed previously!). Really super cool that you all came together and made this goal of getting to 200 subscribers happen. So I had originally planned to have 3 prizes here but have decided to make it 5 instead. So I will plan to come on around 10am today with a list of everybody who posted in this thread and will roll the dice and randomize the list. Top 4 names and the Bottom name will be our 5 winners for this contest. Winners will have a choice between a free spot in a future single box group break or a custom prize package of cards from teams/players of their choice.

Thanks again to everybody and see you in a bit for the randomization!!! :)

Okay the prize randomization is complete. Congrats to the winners!

@LarryG Prize pack of cards

@ersportcards Prize pack of cards

@Jato2018

@dubby25 Free Spot Future Break

@bfd13 Free Spot Future Break

Please let me know your prize preference between a credit for a FREE spot in a future group box break (single box break) or a custom prize package containing cards from your favorite teams/players/years/sets etc.

Thanks again to everybody for participating in this contest!

Last edited:
Hey, that's awesome, Mike. And great to see SCC reach 200 subscribers. Onto 300!

I'd love a prize pack of cards. I think you have a good idea of what I like though would love anything.

Thanks again!

Okay the prize randomization is complete. Congrats to the winners!

@LarryG Prize pack of cards

@ersportcards

@Jato2018

@dubby25

@bfd13 Free Spot Future Break

Please let me know your prize preference between a credit for a FREE spot in a future group box break (single box break) or a custom prize package containing cards from your favorite teams/players/years/sets etc.

Thanks again to everybody for participating in this contest!
Hi friend, Thats Great I prefer Prize pack of cards, normally looking for Roberto Clemente, Orlando Cepeda, Puerto Rican Players and others in my want list in Signature.
Thanks

Back