YouTube Channel Giveaway!

Congratulations to kclj520! He is the winner of the YouTube channel giveaway. I appreciate everyone who participated and supported my channel. Getting it off the ground has been a lot of fun. kclj520, I will get your prize mailed out this week. Thanks again!

Hello everyone!

I've been having a lot of fun opening some of the 90's sports card packs, specifically chasing certain cards. I'm currently making a series of videos for my YouTube channel where I'm hunting for the iconic 1990 Score Bo Jackson #697. I've had so much fun opening this stuff that I thought some of you might enjoy it too! As a way to get my channel subscribers up I thought I would give away a box of 1990 Score Baseball and a box of 1990 Topps Football. There's a ton of great cards in these sets. The 90 Score has awesome hits like the Frank Thomas RC, Larry Walker RC, Sammy Sosa RC, Ken Griffey Jr., and several different versions of Bo Jackson. The 90 Topps has some legendary players such as Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, Troy Aikman RC, Deion Sanders RC and Jerry Rice. Each box comes with 36 packs, 15 cards in a pack. You'll get 540 cards in each box, 1,080 total between the two boxes.

All you have to do is subscribe to my YouTube channel at the attached link and post "subscribed" in this thread. The boxes will be given away randomly to someone in this thread after the channel has more than 200 subscribers. Thanks everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIQBtuX6gVe5WIAiV0uvyVw

View attachment 16005

View attachment 16006
Subscribed

Back