Drew Stanton is selling nicely

Thanks for mentioning this because I didn't even realize. I have a Gridiron Gems pull-out auto jersey of his that I should be able to make a few dollars off of.

if someone signs with a new team it might be a good sign to see what is going on in the market...Stanton and Hoyer have gone up a bit as buyers suspect one of them will be starting in Arizona...no interest on my Hoyer SPAs yet, i think ive got them at $12.95 or $9.99 and have 6 or so of them, seem to be going $6 DVLD

saw a bunch of exquisites went off for $75 each :wall: should have grabbed some i suppose, but his stuff never got to my basement prices...

I put the SPA 2 color patch up with a fairly low $30.00 BIN. It sold almost right away, but the buyer has yet to pay. Its been 24 hours , and im getting antsy.

you should be ok, some went off in the $40s :shock:

:shifty: i watch sp authentic closed auctions, so i know where i can sell my junk, so when i see a player spike i usually make note of it...ie Amendola, Goldson (who has since cooled off, but i still have a PSA 10 incoming)...

i just hate that completeds arent real time now :naughty:

ill have to look through the lot and make a serious run at it...id rather get giant lots than a bunch of 5 and 10 card things :roll:

just got done dropping a ton of bids on stuff ending today...some interesting finds too...

well i made a decent run at it, but with the stuff i bought today and the mystery lot that is coming in this week that i have yet to pay for, i figured id save my money for other lots...sure it would be great to restock my contenders box, but i already have most of the 05, 06, and 07 stuff in there and its not moving...i figure itll end around $240, and even though its currently under a buck per, i think i can find better more profitable ventures

Back