Jordan Westburg RC Auto for Trade

Criollos

MVP
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Just pulled this auto in another one of our SCC box breaks. I don’t know its BV, but it’s selling in the $35-$40 range on EBAY. Will look at lists and buckets. Thanks!

IMG_6030.jpeg

Hi Luis. I’d be interested if I had anything in my other list I sent for the Dominguez you could use for it.

Ryan
Glad you saw this right away. One question though: are the values you have on your list BVs? The thing is that all I have for the Westburg auto is its sale value. For example, your I-Rod auto Topps Black #/99 has a BV of $100, but the only sale on EBay right now is for $55, and there is another at a Buy it Now right now for $46. I guess I’m asking you if you are willing to go by sale value on the cards you listed for me.

Glad you saw this right away. One question though: are the values you have on your list BVs? The thing is that all I have for the Westburg auto is its sale value. For example, your I-Rod auto Topps Black #/99 has a BV of $100, but the only sale on EBay right now is for $55, and there is another at a Buy it Now right now for $46. I guess I’m asking you if you are willing to go by sale value on the cards you listed for me.
Yep, definitely happy to go by sell value. Let me know what would work for you.

Thanks!
Ryan

Yep, definitely happy to go by sell value. Let me know what would work for you.

Thanks!
Ryan
OK, before I go searching for the sale values for the other cards, I’ll offer this: the Westburg auto plus a 1984 Topps rookie of Don Mattingly for the I-Rod encased auto. Will send you a scan of the Mattingly is it is a card you may be interested in. If it doesn’t work for you I will find something else.

OK, before I go searching for the sale values for the other cards, I’ll offer this: the Westburg auto plus a 1984 Topps rookie of Don Mattingly for the I-Rod encased auto. Will send you a scan of the Mattingly is it is a card you may be interested in. If it doesn’t work for you I will find something else.
Yep. That would work for me as long as there are no serious condition issues with the Mattingly. Please post if you can or let me know if you’d like me to.

Ryan

Back