Complete Hits Posted *** 2023 Topps Chrome Update Break - One Jumbo Hobby - Pick 1 Team - Get 2

I would trade the Marlins or Giants.

ThePokster from Reddit would trade Guardians, Rockies, Tigers, or Dodgers.

Last edited:
@bdink25 @Bobbyd9179 @AndyDrummond @peaceandlove @kpit1978

Here is the 2nd team list, you're welcome to try and trade teams up to an hour before the break. Let me know who's up for trade and I'll post to the other platforms.

Noah Knodle Minnesota Twins
FountainTown Brian Miami Marlins
Kpit1978 Cincinnati Reds
bdink25 Chicago Cubs
bdink25 Tampa Bay Rays
FountainTown Brian San Francisco Giants
bobbyd9179 Chicago White Sox
bobbyd9179 Oakland Athletics
ThePokster Detroit Tigers
Noah Knodle Pittsburgh Pirates
bdink25 Milwaukee Brewers
peaceandlove Toronto Blue Jays
AndyDrummond Houston Astros
ThePokster Colorado Rockies
peaceandlove Philadelphia Phillies
bdink25 Washington Nationals
ThePokster Los Angeles Dodgers
ThePokster Cleveland Guardians
AndyDrummond Kansas City Royals
Kpit1978 San Diego Padres
@bdink25 Hey Butch, I just realized I didn't have any indication of which teams we're yours vs. Marks in the randomizer, are you guys ok to sort that out or I can do it at the beginning of the break video. If I don't hear anything I'll randomize your 4 teams between you at the beginning of the break. Thanks

@bdink25 Hey Butch, I just realized I didn't have any indication of which teams we're yours vs. Marks in the randomizer, are you guys ok to sort that out or I can do it at the beginning of the break video. If I don't hear anything I'll randomize your 4 teams between you at the beginning of the break. Thanks
We're okay. Hope the break is a good one. Butch

Here’s the hits and some of the nice refractors and inserts from our 2023 Topps Chrome Update break #4 featuring 1 jumbo hobby box.

Our autos were a Levi Soudt purple refractor /250, Michael Massey refractor /499, and a Garrett Hill base on card auto. We hit a nice All Star Game Gold refractor to /50 of Jonah Heim and a one in three jumbo box negative refractor of Brandon Pfaadt.

Congrats to bdink25 for winning the 2023 Chrome pack giveaway!

Thanks all who participated!

Take care and Happy Holidays!
20231222_114402.jpg
20231222_114706.jpg

Back