Colorado first to join the PAC

'Really u put vandy in there. They lost to Army last yr. lol Gotta love the sec boys humor.From this list you have 2 pretty good teams 5 mediocre teams and then vandy lmao
You are are annoying and retarded. The new vets.

The list I posted would be the new SEC East if that particular scenario played out.

I'm not going to argue with you because it is a waste of time.

POLICE-SIREN-ANIMATED.gif

weath·er   /ˈwɛðər/ Show Spelled[weth-er] Show IPA
–noun
1. the state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, cloudiness, moisture, pressure, etc.
2. a strong wind or storm or strong winds and storms collectively: We've had some real weather this spring.
3. a weathercast: The radio announcer will read the weather right after the commercial.
4. Usually, weathers. changes or vicissitudes in one's lot or fortunes: She remained a good friend in all weathers.
–verb (used with object)
5. to expose to the weather; dry, season, or otherwise affect by exposure to the air or atmosphere: to weather lumber before marketing it.
6. to discolor, disintegrate, or affect injuriously, as by the effects of weather: These crumbling stones have been weathered by the centuries.
7. to bear up against and come safely through (a storm, danger, trouble, etc.): to weather a severe illness.
8. Nautical . (of a ship, mariner, etc.) to pass or sail to the windward of: to weather a cape.
9. Architecture . to cause to slope, so as to shed water.
–verb (used without object)
10. to undergo change, esp. discoloration or disintegration, as the result of exposure to atmospheric conditions.
11. to endure or resist exposure to the weather: a coat that weathers well.
12. to go or come safely through a storm, danger, trouble, etc. (usually fol. by through ): It was a difficult time for her, but she weathered through beautifully.
—Idiom
13. under the weather, Informal .
a. somewhat indisposed; ailing; ill.
b. suffering from a hangover.
c. more or less drunk: Many fatal accidents are caused by drivers who are under the weather.

—Can be confused:   weather, whether, whither, wither (see synonym note at wither).

wheth·er   /ˈʰwɛðər, ˈwɛð-/ Show Spelled[hweth-er, weth-] Show IPA
–conjunction
1. (used to introduce the first of two or more alternatives, and sometimes repeated before the second or later alternative, usually with the correlative or ): It matters little whether we go or stay. Whether we go or whether we stay, the result is the same.
2. (used to introduce a single alternative, the other being implied or understood, or some clause or element not involving alternatives): See whether or not she has come. I doubt whether we can do any better.
3. Archaic . (used to introduce a question presenting alternatives, usually with the correlative or ).
–pronoun Archaic .
4. which or whichever (of two)?
—Idiom
5. whether or no, under whatever circumstances; regardless: He threatens to go whether or no.

:whistle:

thanks

Grammar Police

oh yeah, and we have a Quote+ so you can respond to multiple people at once instead of making a new post for each one :salut:

Now this was funny. LOL
Also I dont mind the individual post, I like dealing with the morons seperately.

Dont read or respond to the post!!

I was enjoying this discussion on CFB expansion with a few knowledgeable others around here when you interjected your ad hominem commentary. I will continue to read this thread, preferably with no more posts by you, since you bring no more than middle-school fanaticism to the table. However, as you have requested, I won't respond to any more of your posts, since you are clearly not interested in participating in a civil discussion, and I am certain that I would be wasting my time and yours by continuing this silly argument.

Funny note on the Texas-Big 12 deal that isn't on paper yet:

(Big 12 Commissioner) "Beebe is confirming that MU, KU, KSU, BU and ISU all gave in and will give the buyout fee monies to UT, OU and A&M."

:roflmao::roflmao:

Hell, I'd probably want to stay in this conference too if I could just punk everyone out of their owed money. Pathetic and hilarious all in one. If true, of course.

Back