Colorado first to join the PAC

Seahawcla

Bench Warmer
Colorado is in, TMZ is reporting Oklahoma State will be following right behind them.

Football wise I am excited about the potential of getting the BIG 12 South into the PAC mix.

Larry Scott has done a great job in this process so far.

Arizona will have its hands full in football playing these guys almost every week. However, having already heavily recruited Texas for years, it should only make things easier to sell potential recruits.

Colorado and Texas are the only two that make sense to me. They have to take quite a few ugly sisters to get Texas though. Texas is the perfect fit because it is not only a great football power but a very prestigous academic school, which fits right in with the Pac-10. OK St. not so much.

Yeah Texas is the big prize with the 16 they get to keep some tradition with the split and the Champ game is like a playoff...

I heard a rumor that Texas and Texas A&M are thinking about the Big 10 and could follow Nebraska as soon as tomorrow. Not sure where I read this, but it doesn't make sense.

I think people are going to like this until they realize how the non-rev sports budgets skyrocket because of travel.

I think people are going to like this until they realize how the non-rev sports budgets skyrocket because of travel.

Yep, Geographically this is terrible but It would be an awesome conference that is if USC gets back to what Pete Carroll had them. Can U imagine the likes of Texas, OU and USC WOW. But we will see. Have also been reading OU and someone else to the SEC. Now that would be sweet living here in TN. Poor georgia and tennessee would slip even further down the line. Gonna wait to c what happens.

Yep, Geographically this is terrible but It would be an awesome conference that is if USC gets back to what Pete Carroll had them. Can U imagine the likes of Texas, OU and USC WOW. But we will see. Have also been reading OU and someone else to the SEC. Now that would be sweet living here in TN. Poor georgia and tennessee would slip even further down the line. Gonna wait to c what happens.
:roflmao::roflmao:

OU would be a better fit for the SEC. Not a quality enough academic school for the Pac 10 in reality.

Yeah prob true. Would be cool to get to see OU play every now and then in the sec. Als Georgia boy, do u actually think the TN and Georgia comment was wrong?? Do you really think either one is better than OU??? Please def wanna hear a comment then just a stupid laugh.

Yeah prob true. Would be cool to get to see OU play every now and then in the sec. Als Georgia boy, do u actually think the TN and Georgia comment was wrong?? Do you really think either one is better than OU??? Please def wanna hear a comment then just a stupid laugh.

I think they could. Not saying they would. I know both could beat BYU. OU had a ton of talent last year, and did absolutely zero with it.

I think they could. Not saying they would. I know both could beat BYU. OU had a ton of talent last year, and did absolutely zero with it.

Ton of talent but come on, Bradford the best QB in the Nation injured, Gresham the best TE in the Nation. That hurts when they dont play last year. Not making excuses just facts. Just wishing this would hurry and get done. lol Later all I guess georgia boy couldnt think of nothing hehe

Ton of talent but come on, Bradford the best QB in the Nation injured, Gresham the best TE in the Nation. That hurts when they dont play last year. Not making excuses just facts. Just wishing this would hurry and get done. lol Later all I guess georgia boy couldnt think of nothing hehe

Bradford getting hurt I will give you. Gresham was not one of the top picks that played all year. No other team had so many players at the top of the draft besides Bradford. OU was still an afterthought again this year. They have a history of not being able to get their enourmous talent to produce on the field. Stoops can recruit, but may be one of the most over-rated coaches in the country.

i dont care :salut: i just think its amusing how all these teams are bailing...i can see a big team going to the Pac10 or Big10 or ACC, but SEC is a tough group of teams...it would be interesting to see how pass happy teams do in the Big10 which isnt well known for throwing, at least outside of Purdue

Buddy, you're not just going to be able to roll through an SEC schedule like you have had the luxury of doing the Big XII every year.

Back