College Picks.....

Wow I had an awesome weekend in college, I think it was 16-5-1 or something.

I was originally nervous for making so many plays, then I lost like 3 out of my first 4 of the day and was ready to kick the stool. Then I went 15-2 the rest of the day or something, awesome day.

Got so lucky with Penn State and UCLA.

ok, now that the spreads are a little more stable, here are all of the games I have taken.

These are ones I have outright:
Ohio (this game was last night, I did a 7 point teaser with the spread and the under, won)
Nebraska -10.5
Auburn +3.5
N. Mexico +6
Boise St. -7
Northwestern -9
Texas A&M +3.5
Oregon -4
GaTech -11.5
S. Florida -4.5
Texas Tech +2
USC -15
Penn St. -2.5

for those that asked about other games, here are my picks
'Bama -6.5
Kentucky +24.5
Oklahoma -19.5
LSU -2 (changed this from earlier this week)

ok, now that the spreads are a little more stable, here are all of the games I have taken.

These are ones I have outright:
Ohio (this game was last night, I did a 7 point teaser with the spread and the under, won)
Nebraska -10.5
Auburn +3.5
N. Mexico +6
Boise St. -7
Northwestern -9
Texas A&M +3.5
Oregon -4
GaTech -11.5
S. Florida -4.5
Texas Tech +2
USC -15
Penn St. -2.5

for those that asked about other games, here are my picks
'Bama -6.5
Kentucky +24.5
Oklahoma -19.5
LSU -2 (changed this from earlier this week)
Why LSU -2?

Why LSU -2?

I think Georgia is to beat up. Not to mention LSU at home is always hard to go against. I personally won't put any money on the game, but still think LSU will cover. Moreno is going to be the key to the game for Georgia to have a chance. Stafford is a great QB, but I think LSU will put a ton of pressure on him and he'll make a few mistakes.
Isn't Georgia down to just a few linebackers? I also thought I saw that their D-line is beat up. Georgia can't let Lee get comfortable, he is bad enough when he has time, so putting pressure on him should make him TERRIBLE. With all that said, I think LSU squeaks past and wins 13-10. Sorry :(
:ban:

I think Georgia is to beat up. Not to mention LSU at home is always hard to go against. I personally won't put any money on the game, but still think LSU will cover. Moreno is going to be the key to the game for Georgia to have a chance. Stafford is a great QB, but I think LSU will put a ton of pressure on him and he'll make a few mistakes.
Isn't Georgia down to just a few linebackers? I also thought I saw that their D-line is beat up. Georgia can't let Lee get comfortable, he is bad enough when he has time, so putting pressure on him should make him TERRIBLE. With all that said, I think LSU squeaks past and wins 13-10. Sorry :(
:ban:
From what I hear, Akeem Hebron (LB) dislocated his ankle in practice yesterday (should know more later tonight). If Ellerbe can't go, that leaves us with 5 LBs for the LSU game. The defensive line is only beat up in terms of Jeff Owens being out for year and Brandon Wood (3rd string DT) being suspended. Kade Weston should be back from injury. The LB situation scares me as well. :( Even with Ellerbe, we only have 6 LBs for the rest of the season.

should be an interesting game. wish i could watch it. have to go to the girlfriends parents.....:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:
:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

total confusion on this game......if i had to choose, I guess I'd take Colorado +22. That spread is huge for a conference game. But, that is honestly just a guess. :ban:
He is referring to Auburn (booger eaters) and West Virgina (couch burners).

:roflmao:

I got WVU tonight and New Mexico.

Eers looking good. Lobos not so much, but lots of time left in both.

I lost both! WOW, New Mexico had them on the ropes, up by 10, about to punch it in and they fumble. Then they laid down and got hammered. Bad start going into the weekend

New mexico made me sick. I was real strong on WVU, the public was all over Auburn and the public is usually wrong (vegas doesn't like to lose very much)

My early saturday picks:

Virginia Tech +5
Vanderbilt -10.5
Wake Forest +3
Missouri -22
Kansas -1.5
Minnesota +1
Oregon -4.5
UCLA +17
Tennessee +6.5
Utah State +16.5

Back