College Picks.....

Don't get too cocky lol.

I've been on hot streaks that were unbelievable and then just like that I went on equally COLD streaks.

Don't get too cocky lol.

I've been on hot streaks that were unbelievable and then just like that I went on equally COLD streaks.

i know I was just kidding. I was 11-6 this weekend. I lost a HUGE parlay last night because Cal lost. :(
Next weeks match-ups look good though :cheers:

Early spread is UGA +1.5

Tell me what you think. Both the game and the spread.

Where did you get the early spread?

I think this will be a toss up game. Both teams are going to struggle to put points on the board. LSU finally looked decent toward the end of the SC game. Georgia moved the ball better the I thought they would against Vandy.
Late field goal gives Georgia a victory. UGLY game, low score. Georgia defense gives LSU fits. Final Score 13-10 Georgia.
***As the week goes on, I will update this as my opinion might change. I usually do a lot of research on Mondays and then start picking teams Monday night. :)

Where did you get the early spread?

I think this will be a toss up game. Both teams are going to struggle to put points on the board. LSU finally looked decent toward the end of the SC game. Georgia moved the ball better the I thought they would against Vandy.
Late field goal gives Georgia a victory. UGLY game, low score. Georgia defense gives LSU fits. Final Score 13-10 Georgia.
***As the week goes on, I will update this as my opinion might change. I usually do a lot of research on Mondays and then start picking teams Monday night. :)
Someone on the UGA Rivals site said that the early spread was UGA +1.5 out in Vegas. He could be wrong for all I know.

Texas Tech @ Texas A&M (Tech -21)

California @ Arizona (Cal -2)

What's your opinion in these two games?

Arizona still hasn't beaten anyone with a pulse, but is tough at home against ranked opponents. Cal can't decide on a QB. Texas Tech can score at will, but they didn't close out Nebraska very well last week.

You are no longer allowed to ask me about picks. I failed terribly at both games you asked about. CAL cost me a ton.

You are no longer allowed to ask me about picks. I failed terribly at both games you asked about. CAL cost me a ton.

Come on, just one more.

USC @ Arizona

USC -16 (early line)

USC comes off a giant beating of WSU, who is the worst team ever. Arizona, true to form on Saturday, is still tough against ranked opponents at home. It is their homecoming game, where their win % since 2005 is immaculate.

Thoughts?

Thoughts on Alabama (-5) against the viles?

'Bama is the better team. Tennessee looked good yesterday, but I don't think they have the fire power on offense to hang with 'bama. The 'ole miss game once again showed a lack of closing though. I figured the Georgia second half was because it was such a blowout. yesterday was just a lack of execution. I think 'ole miss is a better team then Tennessee.
With all of that being said, it is still a rivalry game. so anything could happen.

I like 'Bama to cover

Come on, just one more.

USC @ Arizona

USC -16 (early line)

USC comes off a giant beating of WSU, who is the worst team ever. Arizona, true to form on Saturday, is still tough against ranked opponents at home. It is their homecoming game, where their win % since 2005 is immaculate.

Thoughts?

Just because you asked about this, there is no way I will put money on it now. I probably would have before.......
I like USC to win and win big. Arizona absolutely dominated the second half yesterday. Cal is a good team, but no USC. USC still has that outside chance at a national title and need convincing victories. I like USC by 3 TD's.
WSU was just a scrimmage for them to get ready for Arizona. WSU is quite possibly the worst PAC-10 team ever.

'Bama is the better team. Tennessee looked good yesterday, but I don't think they have the fire power on offense to hang with 'bama. The 'ole miss game once again showed a lack of closing though. I figured the Georgia second half was because it was such a blowout. yesterday was just a lack of execution. I think 'ole miss is a better team then Tennessee.
With all of that being said, it is still a rivalry game. so anything could happen.

I like 'Bama to cover

I thought the 2nd half play calling was bad, and Cody's injury really took a lot out of the defense. UT's rushing offense is pretty bad and Chapman will be able to step in and do fine in Cody's absence. It's who comes in AFTER Chapman that will be a bit nerve wracking, though Nick Gentry did get some pressure on Snead when he came in. Our lack of closing is starting to be a bit worrisome, would love to see us finish a damn game for a change.

Back