anyone here ready for some playoff hockey?

Well, I am not pissed off at this game 1 like I was in the other series. They always come out looking rough and don't decide to play until the last five mins of the game. Staal should have had that goal but whatever. I am not as worried about this series as much as I was the previous two. They just need to come back and win game 2

Well, I am not pissed off at this game 1 like I was in the other series. They always come out looking rough and don't decide to play until the last five mins of the game. Staal should have had that goal but whatever. I am not as worried about this series as much as I was the previous two. They just need to come back and win game 2
the way these playoff series have been going for the canes...ive gotten use to seeing em lose the first game:( i do have to say they played this one a lil better than the previous 2.

Watching the Crosby interview. Couple of comments.

He is hitting puberty soon. His voice is starting to crackle.

He could deep throat the microphone with his nostrils. Haven't seen humans with nostril size like that ever.

Oh yeah....he's a piece of sh*t.

Was really hoping for a Carolina/Blackhawks Stanley Cup finals :doh:

Also, am pulling for a Cavs/Nuggets NBA Finals.

Talk about a swing and a miss :ban:

I am not a temporary Red Wings fan, I want to see the Pens win to throw it back into the face of Hossa. And I wouldn't mind another Staal on the Cup

I am not a temporary Red Wings fan, I want to see the Pens win to throw it back into the face of Hossa. And I wouldn't mind another Staal on the Cup
trust me if it could end in a tie, and neither one of em got it. would be fine w/me:dance: i hate both the teams....but i just dont wanna see crosby and malkin win it ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your right it would be cool to see jordan on it....i hope eric is on it few more times tho:cheers:

Rather see the Wings win it. And even more so for Hossa to do it against his former team. Hate the Pens more than anything in hockey. I'd like to see Hossa get a hat trick a night in a 4 game sweep.

I hope Crosby trips over his own quivering lip.

Back