Who Wants to trade hockey

HabsFan6

Rookie
Transactions: 15
Hi everybody am a Hockey,Football and Baseball Collector who is somewhat new on this website. Is there anyone who collects or has hockey cards that they would trade? Will also trade Baseball for Hockey just don't have that much Baseball right now want to get into collecting some so most of the stuff is Series 1 Inserts,base,high numbered.

Thank You

I'll look for some stuff from that era what team/teams do you like for hockey,baseball,football,basketball and maybe I could have a couple cards you might like.

I'll look for some stuff from that era what team/teams do you like for hockey,baseball,football,basketball and maybe I could have a couple cards you might like.
I’m a set collector, so I would need to get you some lists that I don’t have handy at the moment. On vacation for the week. What kind of stuff are you after? I have some modern odds and ends from breaks, a boat load of early-mid 90s UD hockey, and some 80s dupes I’ve accumulated.

I collect modern football and hockey have some 90s basketball and baseball but hockeys junk wax era was the 90s so it’s not really something to collect. When you get back lmk what football and baseball sets you are working on maybe I can help

Sorry to be a bother just trying to finish up trades before I go out of the country just LMK when you can send the lists and hopefully we can get something finished.

Back