đź’Ą Looking for San Diego Padres Cards!

PXL_20240312_053650306.jpg
PXL_20240312_053757129.jpgPXL_20240312_054121467.jpgPXL_20240312_053925616 - rotated.jpgPXL_20240312_054021472 - rotated.jpg

Mike, I was able to find quite a few of those guys that might help you guys out. I'm okay with doing a TBD trade. I'm sure you can find something to send my way. I collect Mets, all years but I really like Gooden, Strawberry, Keith Hernadez, Cone, Piazza, Wright, Alonso, Lindor. I also collect shortstops and as a 90s guy I love inserts. Working on the 2023 Big League set as well, looking for the foils. Don't worry about it too much, whatever you can drum up easily will be fine with me. Happy to help your kid's team out with some guys I don't collect.

Lance

Last edited:
View attachment 17593
View attachment 17594View attachment 17596View attachment 17597View attachment 17598

Mike, I was able to find quite a few of those guys that might help you guys out. I'm okay with doing a TBD trade. I'm sure you can find something to send my way. I collect Mets, all years but I really like Gooden, Strawberry, Keith Hernadez, Cone, Piazza, Wright, Alonso, Lindor. I also collect shortstops and as a 90s guy I love inserts. Working on the 2023 Big League set as well, looking for the foils. Don't worry about it too much, whatever you can drum up easily will be fine with me. Happy to help your kid's team out with some guys I don't collect.

Lance
Wow! Those are some nice cards!!! Some might actually be too nice for the fundraiser table since we usually only charge the kids a buck per card to keep things simple, affordable, and fun. Do you think you can pare this list down a bit and maybe hold the super nice cards and we can make a trade for the others that would be sold at that buck each price point? Let me know and I'm sure we'll be able to make a trade. Thanks so much Lance!!!

Mike

@grapler135s ah, I didn't catch the dollar card part but that makes sense. I can see where that would make it a lot easier. I removed the mem cards, the autograph, the low numbered parallels and a few of the more desirable parallels but still have a nice stack to send your way. Just a card or two from you would work for me.

@grapler135s ah, I didn't catch the dollar card part but that makes sense. I can see where that would make it a lot easier. I removed the mem cards, the autograph, the low numbered parallels and a few of the more desirable parallels but still have a nice stack to send your way. Just a card or two from you would work for me.
Absolutely you got it! Feel free to post the transaction up for us. Thanks so much for the help with this fundraiser Lance!

I was able to find the following:
2022 Topps Black Parallel Yu Darvish
2022 Gypsy Queen Eric Hosmer Blue Parallel #'d 039/250
2019 Topps Robbie Erlin (150 years of baseball stamp aka parallel)

Lmk either way if you need them or not.

I was able to find the following:
2022 Topps Black Parallel Yu Darvish
2022 Gypsy Queen Eric Hosmer Blue Parallel #'d 039/250
2019 Topps Robbie Erlin (150 years of baseball stamp aka parallel)

Lmk either way if you need them or not.
Thanks! What would you need for the Darvish?

Back