Box Break 8 Box Break Fleer Ultra SE ***Discounts on remaining teams***

coltstopps said:
JESUS - took more than 40 seconds for that post to post - half a dozen or more of us all trying to hit at the exact same time LOL ... late on ALL accounts !!!!
I know, I was banging my keyboard here and clicking my mouse trying to get my teams..........look where my post came in

Dlong1 said:
I was the second post, now I see that I'm the third. Why is this?

Dan

yeah i noticed that i went from second to 3rd to second now back to 3rd but no problem you can have the bears

chris

BSC said:
I know, I was banging my keyboard here and clicking my mouse trying to get my teams..........look where my post came in

Yes, I see - you actually double posted - prolly why my post took 40 seconds. Turned out to be decided by luck of the draw instead of fair for everyone I guess ... LOL! Possibly in the future posters should be limited to one team per post make it a bit fairer for everyone else. Dont know ...

Had also noticed the shuffling of spots - really odd, hopefully it wasnt an sql adjustement!

colts, even if it took 40 seconds to send it still would be whoever sent first. The extra time is peoples posts that saved before you being saved.

looking at the timestamps we had 10 guys come in at the same time trying to post, thats what caused the delay in them showing, the software sorted out by the exact second that the enter keys were hit and has the order correct.

BSC said:
looking at the timestamps we had 10 guys come in at the same time trying to post, thats what caused the delay in them showing, the software sorted out by the exact second that the enter keys were hit and has the order correct.

A couple must have posted at the exact same split second as their positions have changed half a dozen times back and forth ... each time the board orders them its a different position. LOL

Back