2 Pack 05-06 SP Game Used break!!

newman2079 said:
actualy SP/15 and even if it wasnt SP at all why would i deal a Jordan auto for a Liriano Auto???

You asked what I wanted. THats the only card on your site that I liked. And I thought it was one of the lower end Jordan Autos. I thought maybe I would be able to work a deal for some other cards. I really dont want to get rid of any of my Lirianos. Thats why they are PC

You are asking me to take a loss of a lot of money. There is no reason to do that. I offered you as even of a deal as possible with the $80 PayPal rather than the $50 you offered. I can not lose $30. If you want to give away $30, let me know. I will send you my addy to send it to.

im not looking to throw down $80 along eith the card, its that simple, i just find it humurous that since you claim you are a dealer you think it gives you the right to rip us "collectors" off. im sorry but that not the case

im sorry but it is true, i mena yea we all sell on ebay and stuff and do look at sell value, but all i have seen from you is lowball everyone on this board because you are a "dealer" im sorry but i will not bow down to you

Newman-
I am not looking to screw anyone, but I do not do deals where I lose money. I do not know what you do for a living, but if someone who was making $2/hour working 10 hours a week told you they would trade salaries with you, I doubt you would do it (Assuming You Have a Job (Not As an Insult)). I usually ask for people to name prices because I tend to lowball otherwise. I was trying to make a perfectly even deal with you! Based exactly on what the cards sell for. If that does not work for you, that is fine. I do not see why you are getting upset that I am in business to make money, not lose it. As for you being a "collector," I was a collector before I was a dealer. And I still do collect, but not as much. I usually end up selling off my collection when it gets good (My last one was D. Wade). I am here to make good trades, buys, and sells.

JR Smith-
I do not know why you feel you have to be a cheerleader (LOL). I know you and I seem to have a hard time getting anything done, but there is no reason to be a cheerleader (Unless You Want to Put on Pom-Pom's and a mini skirt).

No hard feelings I hope (Both of You)

Evan

sorry, but you know that some of the deals you offered me were bad REAL bad. I dont have a problem with you trying make money, but expect me lower my asking price just because u are trying to make money.
as for the deal i offered

i think this was more then fair
CV(BV-$120 and sell value of $75+) and $50 cash FOR
Aikman (BV-80 SV- 40-50), Shaq (not 100% on either) and CP (about 50 SV on ebay)

now that is about $125 for three cards that are about 120-150 in sv
that is a pretty fair offer and since you are a dealer im sure you know when selling cards or trading especially in a lot u gotta give some deals and cant expect to get top $ on every card. my feeling is since i am the one throwing in the $50 which is better then a card that can be sold for $50 cause i am saving u some work. that is my logic.

Your Cards: The CV is $75 I agree.

May Cards:

Aikamn- $50 (Your Number)

Shaq- $40

Paul- $65-70

The Paul for the CV is close, with me coming out just ahead. The Aikman plus I add a little would be okay. The Shaq and Aikman for the CV and 15 would be fine.

Back