2 Pack 05-06 SP Game Used break!!

na man it seems to me like ur just trying rip me off and im not buying it
if u wanna make a fair deal please i am interested in some of your cards
but please

THAT IS WAY OFF!!! The Wade sells $65, the Aikman $50 (On Your Numebers), and the Paul $65. That is $75 sale + $20 = $95. Mine equals $180! An $85 cash value difference. My offer with the Shaq was very fair.

jordan not leaving
im sorry you feel that way bout my offer cause that was as high as i was willing to go, i could make it $40 and throw in the Okafor Luxury Box auto

i gtg for now but i will check later
PS i think your problem is that ur looking at $$$ thats the wrong way to go about trading

I sell cards for a living. Not a hobby. Dollars are what matter. I collect a little, but mostly sell. I could take the cards you wanted, sell them on eBay, buy the next CV that goes up and still have about $25 left over after fee's. You are offering me a deal where I lose money. My offer of the Aikman for the CV was closer to fair, and it was not an even offer.

well im sorry i do not trade on this site to help you make a profit. you can hold your lowball offers for other ppl, im sorry but a $120 BV card and $38 paypal for a $80 bv card that sells for $50 on a good day is obsurd. and using the excuse that you sell cards for a living doesnt give you the excuse to offer these retarded deals, im sorry

Back