2 Pack 05-06 SP Game Used break!!

I am in Israel, so I do not have access to beckett. Wade sells for around $65 on eBay, but I am in Miami, so I can get more for it. The Aikman I would have to check again, and the Shaq I believe sells for around $40.

newman from the looks u dont exactly collect just one player but u sure we couldnt do a cash card deal or a trade? really like this card

aikman books for 80, i dont mean to be rude, but i dont care what you cna get for the wade at home, im not gonna overpay cause u live in miami
id be willing to do the wade and aikman for the CV and something

lafastbreak said:
newman from the looks u dont exactly collect just one player but u sure we couldnt do a cash card deal or a trade? really like this card
your right, as of right now, i am not collecting anyone just trying to build my tradelist, but i didnt see anything on ur site

mvpsportscards said:
I would sooner trade the Aikman for the CV and something. How about Aikman for CV and $38 PayPal?
im sorry but thats ridiculous, the aikman books $80 and sells for about half of that, cmon but that was an insult

the CV books for $120 and will only go up next season
id do the CV and a little paypal for the aikman and the wade or Paul Sweet shot

ok im gonna say this as nicely as possible cause u seem like a decent guy and i like the fact that u have the kahonas to go to israel
i dont care what the CV would sell for but def more then the Aikman
the aikman would not sell for $60, thats just the BIN some nut job is praying he will get for it on ebay, it is more likey to get 40-50
if you are looking to lowball someone, i am the wrong guy, i am a veteran in this hobby
now if u are interested in my offer, lets continue tlaking, if not thats fine

I just want to get an idea of what you think the CV would sell for. That gives me an idea as to where you are coming from in your trade offers. I think the Aikman sells for more than the CV would sell for. Tell me if you think otherwise. I am not looking to lowball or offend anyone. I just need a little more info from you.

i think the CV will get 80+ on ebay being its from a very collectible set and RC of a higher lever RC that was just traded and there are going to be a whole boatlaod of new collecters looking to get him
now i am willing to offer the CV and ____ (paypal or another card) for the Aikman and the Wade OR the CP Sweet Shot

Aikman for CV? I know it is rookie, so it is somewhat of an exception, but no one wants a guy in his old uniform. Thanks for the help JR. I was thinking a lot less. Now I realize why he was getting so upset.

Back