Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - April '15

Ok, guys, since it was unclear what year of cards we'd be breaking for our first break, because I was unsure whether we'd get enough people to start this thing back up in April or May, I'm making a small one time exception. For those of you who chose your teams, in anticipation of 2015 products, you will be able to switch to any other available team for this month and have your team put on hold for you until next month. However, if you do not pick your original team back up next month, it will be released and made available for anyone else.

Also, the question was asked if you could switch your teams every month. The answer is yes, you most certainly can. However, with the exception of this month and what I stated above, when you switch teams the team you had becomes fair game for everyone else.

That said, @Rabs will be switching from the Raiders to the Redskins for this month. The Redskins will be put on hold for him until next month.

If anyone else would like to do the same, please let me know. The deadline for switching will be the same as the payment deadline (April 17).

Ok, guys, since it was unclear what year of cards we'd be breaking for our first break, because I was unsure whether we'd get enough people to start this thing back up in April or May, I'm making a small one time exception. For those of you who chose your teams, in anticipation of 2015 products, you will be able to switch to any other available team for this month and have your team put on hold for you until next month. However, if you do not pick your original team back up next month, it will be released and made available for anyone else.

Also, the question was asked if you could switch your teams every month. The answer is yes, you most certainly can. However, with the exception of this month and what I stated above, when you switch teams the team you had becomes fair game for everyone else.

That said, @Rabs will be switching from the Raiders to the Redskins for this month. The Redskins will be put on hold for him until next month.

If anyone else would like to do the same, please let me know. The deadline for switching will be the same as the payment deadline (April 17).
You mean from the Redskins to the Raiders right? :)

and why not putting a 2014 crown royale Football Hobby Box instead of 2014 Panini Playbook?
There is still 2 hits but 20 cards and not only the 2 hits and there is some numbered ones
It would be:

2014 Topps Museum Collection (4 hits)
2014 Topps Valor (4 hits)
2014 Panini Crown Royale Football Hobby Box (2 hits)
2014 Panini Certified (4 hits)

What do you think about this option 4?

What do you think about this option 4?

It fits within budget, so I'll get it added. I've also added your vote to option #4.

Here are the updated options:

Option 1 (2 votes)

2014 Panini Absolute (5 hits)
2014 Topps Museum Collection (4 hits)
2014 Panini Limited (3 hits)

Total: 12 hits

Option 2

2014 Panini Contenders (5 hits)
2014 Topps Triple Threads (4 hits)
2014 UD SP Authentic (3 hits)

Total: 12 hits

Option 3 (7 votes)