Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - April '15

Rigo has had to drop out due to some personal issues, so the Saints are now available. I'll still consider us full, though, and payments will still be due on the 17th. If nobody takes the final spot I'll pick it up.

I'll be working on box selections today and tomorrow. If there's anything in particular any of you would like to see, please let me know.

which kind of boxes do you plan to order? any idea right now?

It will be put up to a vote by the members of the group. Each month I'll list at least a few options for everyone to vote on. This month we'll likely be doing 2014 products and moving into 2015 stuff next month following the draft.

By the way, all members are also free to list their own box selections to be added to the vote. The budget is around $360-370, so keep that in mind when posting options of your own.

Here are some box options. First one to 8 votes is the winner. People with multiple teams get multiple votes. I will only vote in the event of a tie. If no option gets 8 votes, we'll go with the one that has the most votes on the 17th (payment deadline).

Also, I was originally going to include a 2015 option, but I've since decided that it just makes more sense to wait until next month. There are a few reasons for that. First, I don't want to hold onto the cards for 2 weeks waiting on the draft. I'd much rather get them packaged up and mailed out as soon as possible. Second, If we start the new products, each year, following the draft that will give us an even 12 months with each year's products. I think we'll stick to just moving on to the new products, every year, in May.

I'll keep up with the votes in this post.

Option 1 (2 vote)

2014 Panini Absolute (5 hits)
2014 Topps Museum Collection (4 hits)
2014 Panini Limited (3 hits)

Total: 12 hits

Option 2

2014 Panini Contenders (5 hits)
2014 Topps Triple Threads (4 hits)
2014 UD SP Authentic (3 hits)

Total: 12 hits

Option 3 (3 votes)

2014 Topps Valor (4 hits)
2014 Panini Playbook (2 hits)
2014 Panini Certified (4 hits)

Total: 14 hits

Option 4 (1 vote)

2014 Topps Valor (4 hits)
2014 Panini Crown Royale (2 hits)
2014 Panini Certified (4 hits)

Total: 14 hits

Again, if you want to add an option, feel free to do so and I'll add it to this list. The budget can be anything up to about $370. Otherwise, let's see votes for these 3 options.

Last edited:
Back