Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - April '15

2 spots until we're full (assuming @PAVI39 and @Batman1641 are sticking with us). Keep in mind that in May, following the draft, we'll likely be moving in to 2015 products so now is a good time to secure the team(s) you want through the 2015 season!

With that being said - why don't you remove Jets and give me Bucs (unless somehow the Packers fall back to me).

Sweet, thanks Mike! That puts us full on the first day of April, so I say we break in April! I'll post up some box selections, as well as a payment due date, at some point before the week's end.

The payment deadline is going to be April 17. We'll order the boxes, draft, and break, the following week. If you need my PayPal address, drop me a PM.

Rabs, at TCC, is joining us with the Redskins.
Great thanks. I am a member here but very new and have hardly any activity. If we break new 2015 boxes how will we do all the rookies since they currently only have college teams and the draft hasn't happened yet?

Great thanks. I am a member here but very new and have hardly any activity. If we break new 2015 boxes how will we do all the rookies since they currently only have college teams and the draft hasn't happened yet?

We likely won't break 2015 this month. We'll wait until May for that so we'll know what teams everyone goes too. For this month, we'll break some stuff from 2014. Since we haven't broken anything, in this group, in a while we should be able to pick just about anything from this year and it'll be new to us. The only other option would be to break 2015 stuff and wait until after the draft to have it mailed out. I'll put up at least a few options, including at least 1 2015 option, for the group to vote on before the end of the week.

Back