Greatest sports injustices of all time?

NBA fixing the 1984 NBA draft so Knicks could get Ewing. (OK just kidding...but am I???)
Eagles converting the 4th and 26 against the Pack in 2004? playoffs (not an injustice, just still irks me)

Shawn Kemp being allowed to mate.

I am so trying to find the strength not to perma-ban you right now. :devilish::mad:

;)

Art Monk not being in the Hall of Fame.

I didn't want to jinx it because I truly believe that AM's #81 WILL be called in the next two years. HOWEVER, as of today I am in 100% agreement with Jason!!!!!!!

:salut::salut::salut::salut::salut::salut::salut::salut::salut:

e1bf6198.gif

I completely agree on the Miami/OU championship game. What a crock. Congrats Luckeye fans...you stole a National Championship (my guess is Maurice Clarett threatened the ref with an AK and a machetti).

I would add TO getting over on the 49ers when he was traded to offensive Siberia...errr B'more.

Also they way the NFL refs tried to rip the AFC title game from the Steelers in favor of the Colts (that 4th quarter was as horribly officiated as I have ever seen); and then following that up by hosing the Seahawks in the Superbowl and depriving us of what could have been a close game and a great ending.

Lastly, I find these things abhorrent and overall detrimental to sports: Guaranteed Contracts, Raiders Fan, Red-blooded American men who dont follow the NFL, corporate tickets for the big events (SB's, Final 4's, All Star Games, etc), and the 4th Reich- otherwise known as the NCAA.

Micah

Last edited by a moderator:
Back