Football Big Ben has another Brother? Mark Sanchez involved with 17yr old

Ground Support said:
Try telling that to the judge, and see how far that gets ya..

It's not the club's fault she lied, or Mr. Sanchez decided to sleep with her.

And is that the story? That HE met her in a club?

That's the story I heard, it was a club.

Ground Support said:
Try telling that to the judge, and see how far that gets ya..

It's not the club's fault she lied, or Mr. Sanchez decided to sleep with her.

And is that the story? That HE met her in a club?

I had a buddy this happened to

he was in a adult club met a girls that he assumed was 18+ because she was in the adult club.

took her home had sex with her and bam a few days later he is accused of sleeping with a minor.

when it went to court he was found not guilty due to the fact that she was in an adult club and therefore was supposed to be 18+.

the club was at fault and she was charged with possession of false ID.

granted his name was tainted for a while but he has rebounded from it

granted 9 times out of 10 its not gonna happen this way

ac-n-mike said:
IF a girl tells you she is 21 and she is in a club where you have to be 21 and you take her home and sleep with her and you find out she is 16... you WILL go to jail... PERIOD

its YOUR responsibility to know/find out her age... NOT anyone else ...

PERIOD

I've never understood that aspect of the law b/c people can lie about their age or have fake ID's. IMO Sanchez would be the victim since he assumed met an adult at an adult club.

How is the girl not at all responsible for her actions? Its ok for her to sneak into a club or have a fake ID?

208963 said:
I had a buddy this happened to

he was in a adult club met a girls that he assumed was 18+ because she was in the adult club.

took her home had sex with her and bam a few days later he is accused of sleeping with a minor.

when it went to court he was found not guilty due to the fact that she was in an adult club and therefore was supposed to be 18+.

the club was at fault and she was charged with possession of false ID.

granted his name was tainted for a while but he has rebounded from it

granted 9 times out of 10 its not gonna happen this way

Wow, glad to hear the law didn't hold him responsible when he didn't do anything wrong. I think its great that the court held the girl accountable for her actions.

ac-n-mike said:
again.... call me when your daughter is getting the pipe from a MUCH older guy and come at me with this same logic LOL

hince why I dont want kids

I aint gonna lie I would kill a MFer

ac-n-mike said:
again.... call me when your daughter is getting the pipe from a MUCH older guy and come at me with this same logic LOL

If she has a fake ID and is sneaking into places she shouldn't be I'll be having a talk w/ her and wondering what I did wrong raising her. I'm sure I would also be ticked at the guy but he's not the real problem (unless he knew she was under age).

dfr52 said:
Wow, glad to hear the law didn't hold him responsible when he didn't do anything wrong. I think its great that the court held the girl accountable for her actions.

Find this hard to believe you feel the guy did nothing wrong.

Knowing or unknowing, he slept with a minor.

Bottom line. It's his responsibility to ensure the girl he wants to sleep with is of age.

Back