Football Big Ben has another Brother? Mark Sanchez involved with 17yr old

There always has been and will be people that want to get famous and rich. Sports athletes have the money and if you can accuse them of some wrong doing, you will be famous too. I can't imagine going into a club, meeting someone and ask them for ID to prove their age.

I agree that the doorman should have been better informed as to who gets in the door. I even bought a drink for an underaged (20 years old) girl that I was dating. When the bartender asked for her ID, I told her to give it to him. He looked at it and just smiled and made her the drink.

Dan

ac-n-mike said:
call me when you have a 17yr old daughter "dating" a 24yr old man LOL

:happyclap:

I mean you have to pretty damn stupid if you can't tell that she is underage, or at least questionable and he asked her for her ID.

Mark Sanchez is no different the LT in my book. Underage is underage. Maybe legal its in the state, but I don't think it was set up for a 24 year old man to chase 17 year old girls. I don't think that was their intentions on changing the laws.

Being a 20 year old guy, you damn well he is all over her too. No doubt about it. The second you think they aren't doing it, is when they are banging in the back seat of your car.

I mean hard to believe I'm only 11 years away from having to worry about my daughter dating She is going to be 6 years old already.

The last thing we would all need is her getting pregnant in high school. I would break that kid in half, then I would go break his dad in half.

Ground Support said:
:happyclap:

I mean you have to pretty damn stupid if you can't tell that she is underage, or at least questionable and he asked her for her ID.

Mark Sanchez is no different the LT in my book. Underage is underage. Maybe legal its in the state, but I don't think it was set up for a 24 year old man to chase 17 year old girls. I don't think that was their intentions on changing the laws.

There are plenty of 16 & 17 year olds that look like they are in their 20's. The responsibility falls on the club and the girl not Sanchez.

dfr52 said:
There are plenty of 16 & 17 year olds that look like they are in their 20's. The responsibility falls on the club and the girl not Sanchez.

Try telling that to the judge, and see how far that gets ya..

It's not the club's fault she lied, or Mr. Sanchez decided to sleep with her.

And is that the story? That HE met her in a club?

IF a girl tells you she is 21 and she is in a club where you have to be 21 and you take her home and sleep with her and you find out she is 16... you WILL go to jail... PERIOD

its YOUR responsibility to know/find out her age... NOT anyone else ...

PERIOD

Back