Football Big Ben has another Brother? Mark Sanchez involved with 17yr old

wheeler281

Bench Warmer
1st Irvin now Sanchez. Had no Ben had all this family in the NFL

Report: Jets' Sanchez allegedly involved with 17-year-old girl - am New York

Jets star quarterback Mark Sanchez is being tackled by a report on a sports blog that he had a relationship with a 17-year-old high school girl.

Deadspin.com reported Friday that it has proof that Sanchez, 24, was involved with the female, known only as “E.K.,” and that it will publish details — and alleged photos she took of his bedroom — Tuesday

I am a Jet fan and I'm not really suprised. Personally I don't think he did anything, being that there are so many people just wanting to get their face on the map by getting someone famous in trouble. Then again, Mark shouldn't go walking around asking for trouble.

citadelbulldog said:
I am a Jet fan and I'm not really suprised. Personally I don't think he did anything, being that there are so many people just wanting to get their face on the map by getting someone famous in trouble. Then again, Mark shouldn't go walking around asking for trouble.

Totally agree. Ben Roehtlisberger does as well

She might me legal, but it doesnt make it morally correct. Espically with all the crap LT and Big Ben went through..

Just another black eye on the NFL.

Ground Support said:
She might me legal, but it doesnt make it morally correct. Espically with all the crap LT and Big Ben went through..

We are thinking the same thing.

Ground Support said:

If he met her in a club for adults then he could have assumed she was an adult. I only have an issue w/ it if he knew how old she was.

dfr52 said:
If he met her in a club for adults then he could have assumed she was an adult. I only have an issue w/ it if he knew how old she was.

absolutely. I think NFL players should have to attend a course regarding keeping themselves out of trouble.

ac-n-mike said:
ignorance isnt an excuse.... if you are "with" someone... shouldnt you know ow old they are?

I will agree and disagree with this one!!!

If you are in a relationship with someone yes you should know how old they are!!!

But if you are at a club for adults and you happen to get some in the corner then you would automatically assume they are of legal age, because they are in the club that you have to be of age to get into.

so the notion of age is out the window in the second situation.

so you have NEVER been to a club when you were underage? really?

I know thats a CRAZY concept to think that someone NOT 18 would go to a 18 and up club LOL

so are we to assume that ALL people at an R rated movie are 18+? (that arent with a parent)

since you have to be 18 to see it? (lets not be silly) lol

ac-n-mike said:
so you have NEVER been to a club when you were underage? really?

no sir i was a good little devil i mean angel!!

also is it his fault that the doorman cant tell the difference between a real and a fake ID?

should she be there under age? NO

is it his fault she was? NO

should he have asked for 2 forms of ID including birth certificate and asked to speak to her parents b4 he boned her? NO

The moral ramifications and the legal ones are 2 entirely different things in this situation.

he didnt do ANYTHING illegal....not saying he did

he's just ignorant to think it's NOT gonna be an issue with the public etc

these athletes are stupid

clemens-jailbait.jpg

208963 said:
no sir i was a good little devil i mean angel!!

also is it his fault that the doorman cant tell the difference between a real and a fake ID?

should she be there under age? NO

is it his fault she was? NO

should he have asked for 2 forms of ID including birth certificate and asked to speak to her parents b4 he boned her? NO

The moral ramifications and the legal ones are 2 entirely different things in this situation.

I 100% agree w/ you. Its the club's responsibility to keep under age individuals out. Who ever goes into a club/bar for adults and asks how old another person is?

ac-n-mike said:
he didnt do ANYTHING illegal....not saying he did

he's just ignorant to think it's NOT gonna be an issue with the public etc

these athletes are stupid

How is he ignorant in this case? He didn't pick her up at a random public place but at an establishment for adults. If anyone if ignorant it is the girl.

Back