Football Big Ben has another Brother? Mark Sanchez involved with 17yr old

Ground Support said:
Find this hard to believe you feel the guy did nothing wrong.

Knowing or unknowing, he slept with a minor.

Bottom line. It's his responsibility to ensure the girl he wants to sleep with is of age.

He met her at an adults only establishment and she had a fake ID so I don't feel like he did anything wrong, in fact I feel like he was the vicitim b/c he was lied to.

Why would anyone ask to see another person's ID in an adults only club? And if they did ask, and if the person showed it, how would they know if the ID was fake? (Unless it was done poorly) This is probably why the guy wasn't held responsible by the court and the girl was.

Dlong1 said:
There always has been and will be people that want to get famous and rich. Sports athletes have the money and if you can accuse them of some wrong doing, you will be famous too. I can't imagine going into a club, meeting someone and ask them for ID to prove their age.

I agree that the doorman should have been better informed as to who gets in the door. I even bought a drink for an underaged (20 years old) girl that I was dating. When the bartender asked for her ID, I told her to give it to him. He looked at it and just smiled and made her the drink.

Dan

Compeltely agree.

dfr52 said:
He met her at an adults only establishment and she had a fake ID so I don't feel like he did anything wrong, in fact I feel like he was the vicitim b/c he was lied to.

Why would anyone ask to see another person's ID in an adults only club? And if they did ask, and if the person showed it, how would they know if the ID was fake? (Unless it was done poorly) This is probably why the guy wasn't held responsible by the court and the girl was.

You can put any spin on it you want, but the bottom line is that he slept with a minor, and 9 times out of 10 he is going to jail.

It's bullcrap yes, but he is the one who got himself in the trouble. She just provoked it with her lies.

I wouldn't take any girl home unless I had a 100% no doubt that she was older then 18. If there was even a slight chance of doubt, I would just take the high road and go home with blue balls.

That's just me though.

EDIT: And minors have been faking ID's forever, so it shouldn't be any news to him that he ran into one. Not a shocker. It happens.

Ground Support said:
You can put any spin on it you want, but the bottom line is that he slept with a minor, and 9 times out of 10 he is going to jail.

It's bullcrap yes, but he is the one who got himself in the trouble. She just provoked it with her lies.

I wouldn't take any girl home unless I had a 100% no doubt that she was older then 18. If there was even a slight chance of doubt, I would just take the high road and go home with blue balls.

That's just me though.

EDIT: And minors have been faking ID's forever, so it shouldn't be any news to him that he ran into one. Not a shocker. It happens.

been there done that!!!

ac-n-mike said:
Josh... you are gonna make Dlong1 do something really really bad lol shut up already LOL

LOL, I'm a firm believer in casteration. The stupid kid tries anything with my daughter, he might as well have breast inplants because he won't have his manhood any more. And that's only if I don't peel him and pour turpentine all over his skinless body. My gosh, I would love to ......... never mind, it's illegal anyhow.

Dan

PS. Anyone else want to date her???

Ground Support said:

That's just me though.

Yes he did and since he was conned by the young lady I don't hold him accountable for his actions. If anything I feel sorry for Sanchez or any guy who is tricked by an unde age person w/ a fake ID in an adult establishment.

How can anyone ever be 100% sure a person is of age if the look old enough and have a solid fake ID? If we went by this the only people meeting and going home from bars/clubs would be middle aged and older.:eek:ld:

In my opinion, whether or not he knew how old she was, you just don't put yourself in that kind of situation. As for her, there are "fake id's" out there, so I blame them both..She obviously was in a club, under age, and he clearly slept with a 17 yr old, who by most accounts in most states is "statutory rape"

What the hell are these athletes doing nowadays?...Just plain ignorance, doesn't anyone remember, ray carruth, lawrence phillips, L.T., Dave Meggett, Art Schleiter, Big Ben.....

I mean, dang guys, there is way too much drama with athletes anymore. Bottom Line is they ALL know right from wrong, and as the old saying goes....

"Do the crime, do the time"...No, we aren't there parents, but as a father of a 6 month old daughter, there is NO WAY in he..(double hockey stick), my daughter will be 17, sleeping with a 20 something year old, or his a** will be grass, and me the "lawn mower'....It's just ignorance, no matter how much you try and analyze it...

Back