Zeeck style mailday...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
one of my 'cheap' lots came in 38 autos, 103 GU, $73 dlvd...like i said eBay is unstable

anyway, autos of Ken Dilger AND Kurt Kittner :shock:

i dont like jerseys, but at the price, i couldnt lose...need to build listings cause tomorrow im relaunching...still kinda sick, but feeling better than yesterday...

also, the Post Office in the town over is hiring 2 substitutes...i think im going to have to apply...they are known for paying decent and having good benefits...she just said id have to work on short notice, and with my schedule how it currently is, i think i could pull it off, as im home by 10a on M/W, im home all day T/Th, but wouldnt be able to work friday...

:think: ill have to look into this...mailmen wear shorts :dance:

id be the clown in shorts...year round...im seriously going to look into it...probably very few hours, but its something, and if i were to get on full time it should be real decent money...plus its not 'physical' labor really...

yeah, those 2 cards may fetch me enough to buy a box of peeps, 2 weeks after Easter...

when i recycle listings tomorrow, i have pretty high hopes, as ill have like 250 'first' run listings and i think a good bit of them will sell :shock:

i need to win a few more good size lots, only 43 cards incoming to flip, and right now its not a sellers market for Tyler Palko :doh: and ive got 9 autos of him incoming :shock:

Back