WTTF any and all Jake Long cards

since the landry, stram is a dual card like that one even more. rather have the dual auto instead of henne, i have long base and inserts i can throw in as well a the n/bk stamp. so nnamdi auto, stram/landry gu, moreno/wells dual auto, irvin nt for all the listed longs and base and inserts.

Okay, so we're looking at 220 bv for the 4 you like.
The Longs are 163. I wouldn't think the stamp auto is $57 unless it's the 1/1. How many base are we talking? Would it be possible for you to throw in a small auto?

Okay, so we're looking at 220 bv for the 4 you like.
The Longs are 163. I wouldn't think the stamp auto is $57 unless it's the 1/1. How many base are we talking? Would it be possible for you to throw in a small auto?

the auto i would put at 30-40 if u click on its /21 on a small auto who would u prefer?

These:
stram/landry($50), irvin nt ($40), henne #7($20), nnamdi auto ($50), moreno/wells dual auto ($80): $240

For The Jake Longs ($163) + the souvenir stamp bring it to 193-203, plus the Flynn ($40)
would be 233-243 range.

These:
stram/landry($50), irvin nt ($40), henne #7($20), nnamdi auto ($50), moreno/wells dual auto ($80): $240

For The Jake Longs ($163) + the souvenir stamp bring it to 193-203, plus the Flynn ($40)
would be 233-243 range.

don't need the nnamdi auto now the customer backed out.

stram/landry, irvin, henne, moreno/wells

for

longs

same here this site isnt very active and sometimes its hard to come back. i think a couple of the cards are gone now that you wanted pls check again the wells/moreno is not a must. the stram/landry and irvin r the big ones.

same here this site isnt very active and sometimes its hard to come back. i think a couple of the cards are gone now that you wanted pls check again the wells/moreno is not a must. the stram/landry and irvin r the big ones.

The Irvin is pending (waiting on confirmation)

How about this:
Slideshow auto- $30 bv
Leatherheads auto- $25 bv
Classics auto #d/25- $40 bv
Souvenir Stamps auto- bv $40 estimate

for:
Moreno/wells dual
Landry/Stram dual

Back