WTTF any and all Jake Long cards

i think the long books for $15...whats the total bv of the three cards you listed? lmk thanks
They book 17 combined. Vereen is 10, lee is 4, and spikes is 3.
Can you tell me the set and serial of the Jake Long?
I like the Boyington, Aaron, Ryan

I do need those two Jake Long autographs, however, that was all that I saw that I can currently use. Neither of those are in the range of any of the three that you listed.
Please let me know if you see anything else that you may be able to use.
Thanks,

Mike

I do need those two Jake Long autographs, however, that was all that I saw that I can currently use. Neither of those are in the range of any of the three that you listed.
Thanks,

Mike[/QUOTE]

Hey Dude,
I have a few more I will get scanned in for you later today.
Tom

They book 17 combined. Vereen is 10, lee is 4, and spikes is 3.
Can you tell me the set and serial of the Jake Long?

Thanks,

Mike

I scanned in more Jakes.

still waiting for an answer.
Sorry about that. I quoted your post in Post#30, but inadvertently left out my reply. I can do the two you like for the Jake Longs. Would you mind posting a trade thread for it?
I have a Jake Long rookie if interested.
Can you tell me the set and year of the Jake Long rc so I can verify whether or not I already have it?
I scanned in more Jakes.
I need them all. Here's the Breakdown:
Slideshow auto- $30 bv
Henne/Long dual- $50 bv
Leatherheads auto- $25 bv
Classics auto #d/25- $40 bv
Gridiron Gear jumbo jersey- $10 bv
SP Rookie threads patch #d/99- $8 bv
Souvenir Stamps auto- bv N/A due to scarcity

So that's $163 BV plus the stamps auto (BV N/A).
I won't want to trade the aaron in this deal, but the Boyington books $200 and Ryan books 150. If you throw in a low-mid end HOF auto, I'd do the Boyington for all of them. LMK what you think of the offer.

Sorry about that. I quoted your post in Post#30, but inadvertently left out my reply. I can do the two you like for the Jake Longs. Would you mind posting a trade thread for it?

Can you tell me the set and year of the Jake Long rc so I can verify whether or not I already have it?

I need them all. Here's the Breakdown:
Slideshow auto- $30 bv
Henne/Long dual- $50 bv
Leatherheads auto- $25 bv
Classics auto #d/25- $40 bv
Gridiron Gear jumbo jersey- $10 bv
SP Rookie threads patch #d/99- $8 bv
Souvenir Stamps auto- bv N/A due to scarcity

So that's $163 BV plus the stamps auto (BV N/A).
I won't want to trade the aaron in this deal, but the Boyington books $200 and Ryan books 150. If you throw in a low-mid end HOF auto, I'd do the Boyington for all of them. LMK what you think of the offer.

163 (without the n/a stamp) becket adds a little due to multicolor patch I would do for the ryan.

OK, I posted a thread for the trade, now what? I'm still trying to figure out this site.
PM sent.
It's a 2008 Bowman Chrome.
Already have that one, but thanks for the reply.
what r these values:

stram, landry, irvin nt, henne #7, nnamdi auto, moreno/wells dual auto

The Stram/Landry dual is 50, Irvin is 40, nnamdi is 50, Henne is 20, and the moreno/wells dual doesn't book. A rookie materials jersey auto #d/50 of well in that set books $40. I'd be looking for $80 on the dual. So everything without the dual is $160 bv.

since the landry, stram is a dual card like that one even more. rather have the dual auto instead of henne, i have long base and inserts i can throw in as well a the n/bk stamp. so nnamdi auto, stram/landry gu, moreno/wells dual auto, irvin nt for all the listed longs and base and inserts.

Back