Where do you guys buy most of your wax?

waxgeeks

Bench Warmer
Rating: 0
I usually buy online, more specifically bbcexhange, ebay, and amazon. once in a while i go for blowout or d&a.

just wondering if there are any smaller known sites that have good deals on wax that people have tried.

pwolantern

TCZ's #1 Manningham collector
Rating: 39 (100%)
I usually purchase mine at the LCS, but every now and then I will get them from Blowout, D&A, or Atlanta.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
Rating: 78 (100%)
I buy almost all of my cards from D&A, although I will turn to Blowout when the price difference is significant.

waxgeeks

Bench Warmer
Rating: 0
I usually purchase mine at the LCS, but every now and then I will get them from Blowout, D&A, or Atlanta.
How are the prices where you are in comparison to online? Usually around here, we can save 5-15 bucks a box (depending on product sometimes even more) by going online. But then you have to wait...

pwolantern

The prices are pretty comparable, I would probably save a few bucks buying them online, but I like to support my local store.

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
Rating: 78 (100%)
The prices are pretty comparable, I would probably save a few bucks buying them online, but I like to support my local store.
I would actually like to do the same thing, but my "local" store is 50 miles away from home. Unless I need a box right now, I'd rather save the gas and buy online.

pwolantern

I have one that is only about 3-4 miles away, and another that is about 30 miles away. I am good friends with the guy who runs the one that is closer so he gives me some good deals.

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Rating: 7 (100%)
Well.. I happen to live in a country where theres no lcs or online stores that have cards.. I rarely buy boxes due to the high taxes over here, so I usual do a lot of groupbreak participation. But Ive used Dacardworld, and captain collect and the card kid on ebay..

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Rating: 7 (100%)
Just realized you're in Denmark! Definitely has to limit your collecting at times.
Oh yeah, it does.. big time. There have been countless times where I've missed out on a possible pc add. And the taxes on anything over (roughly) $12-14 gets snagged in customs. And then you get a 25% of goods price plus a $25 fee, bill. So boxes can end up being a lot extra if they catch them. Plus shipping over here too!

Luckily for me, I've made some great friends in the states who helps me get cards off ebay etc :)