Whatever BCS poll hmmmmmmmmmmm

Bama is a one year wonder? Wow that is odd. I am guessing OU is a one year wonder as well. They won a championship against a bad FSU team that backed into the title game for their most recent title. If you want to reference history for OU, Bama's tradition is almost 2x the quality of what OU has put together.

People would not treat you like this if your arguments were not ridiculous.

That is just my simple opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion no matter how stupid it is. Seriously 2 times. How stupid. And fsu backing in, how about ur sorry team with 2 losses backing in. You sec boys are just plain ignorant. You do stick together, I will give u that. Just keep cheering for your great coach and I will mine. lol

funny-pictures-why-did-you-tell-your-cat-that-you-would-not-be-mad.jpg

You are entitled to your opinion no matter how stupid it is. Seriously 2 times. How stupid. And fsu backing in, how about ur sorry team with 2 losses backing in. You sec boys are just plain ignorant. You do stick together, I will give u that. Just keep cheering for your great coach and I will mine. lol

yes 2x.

My team is anybody that is playing Oklahoma, so far I think I'm winning.

Then if thats the case dumbass, you would have 2 wins and 7 losses you fuggin idiot. WOW you are a damn retard. Did u know that?? And if you dont have a college team your ass shouldnt even be on this post.

So that means OU is 10X lswhos. LMAO

maybe, maybe not. Do not really care. I just think it is funny that you come running back for more and more. If I was a completely blinded and saw everything with LSU colored glasses I would expect the same reaction that you get from people.

Well when I saw this dumbass post this, I thought it would only be right to tell him what I thought. After all, this duschbag doesnt even have a college team. I guess I wouldnt either if I lived in illinois. lol

Well when I saw this dumbass post this, I thought it would only be right to tell him what I thought. After all, this duschbag doesnt even have a college team. I guess I wouldnt either if I lived in illinois. lol

The only thing you told us is you are a fucking moron.

and I actually do have a favorite team, but we are not talking about them, we are talking about how much Oklahoma sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back