What one wrestler would you like to see wrestle again?

It would have to be "THE HITMAN" .....Brett Hart for me........I know it would never happen though after his stroke he is not the same.........The Hart Foundation ........another team for me would be The British Bulldogs never seen anyone deliver a snap suplex like the Dynamite kid and also when Davey Boy Smith caught Vader jumping off the top ropes Straight armed what a display of power and strength........those were the good ole days of wrestling........anther one I used to like was Oh YEah Randy The Macho Man Savage.......Oh Yeah...........lol

Seanboy24 said:
The Iron Shiek! My Dad always really liked him for some reason. The Iran-U.S. implications of a match today would be also be very, very interesting.

THE IRON SHEIK ROCKS, man those interviews he has on the Stern Show are PRICELESS...........and as far as wrestlers I wish were still wrestling..........Ivan Putski, Tony Atlas OLD SCHOOL, I grew up going too see those guys at the Spectrum in philly and Ag Hall in allentown........LONG LIVE THE IRON (you are ****ot) SHEIK

C'mon guys, no love for the Brooklyn Brawler??

Nah, I'd say Ric Flair circa mid-80s. No one can match his combination of in-ring talent and ability to cut a promo. Nope, not even Dwayne.

Back