What one wrestler would you like to see wrestle again?

George the Animal Steele was a professor at one time. You wouldn't know by his act that he was a very intelligent man.

AC- I'm not sure if any of the Von Erich's are still alive.

Dino Bravo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was famous for what, 10 minutes. Was he even a wrestler???

Ax & Smash a.k.a. DEMOLITION!!!!!

When they brought in Crush as the 3rd member, I just about had a fit as a youngster. I used to beg my mom to take me to Toys R' Us every weekend to get a new one of these...

bbe3_1.JPG

I think I had about 50 of them. Then tragically they were all sold in a garage sale.

huffamaniac said:
Badnews Brown, Norman Smiley, Abdullah the Butcher or Vampiro

My big gripe about "Vampiro", his damn name (no pun intended).

Doesnt matter if its wrestling, TV, a video game character, whatever. Seems like thats the stupid sterotypical name for any vampire related character. Vampiro. How freakin original??

He was a talented wrestler and had some solid matches with Sting

Official Aristocrat DJ said:
My big gripe about "Vampiro", his damn name (no pun intended).

Doesnt matter if its wrestling, TV, a video game character, whatever. Seems like thats the stupid sterotypical name for any vampire related character. Vampiro. How freakin original??

Megatron is a transformer. he never battled the great Godzilla. I think SharkBoy did though

NattyBoo said:
Psychosis, Mothra, Megatron... oh, wait the last 2 didn't wrestle, but they did give Godzilla a run for his money!

The Iron Shiek! My Dad always really liked him for some reason. The Iran-U.S. implications of a match today would be also be very, very interesting.

Back