Trading for NOLAN RYAN!!!

JandL_03 said:

Thanks for the reply. I had to pull that card to make sure I had it...there are three GU'd cards from that set, so sometimes I can't remember which one I need. I can't have Cowboy fans reply to my thread...i'm a born and raised 'Skins fan! Lol, just kidding about not replying, though. Both the Skins and 'Boys need some help to get the wild card spots, not good.

angelsrockies2 said:
I have a TOTT Absolute Memorabilia Auto/50 if you are buying. . .

Sorry, can't buy right now. If you have it after Christmas, PLMK. I might be able to make some deals then. Thanks for the reply,

JOSH

need his 08 threads americana /50?? just pulled it, lmk i would need petey paramore, shawn tolleson, brad furnish for it. really am trying to trim mycollection to those guys. so lmk if you have anything of them

McFarlane122 said:
heres what i have of nolan ryan : 1989 topps 5000 career strikeouts card, and 1989 topps card of him on the rangers .. lmk !!

Thanks for the reply, but I have both of them.

Josh

aw00d05 said:
need his 08 threads americana /50?? just pulled it, lmk i would need petey paramore, shawn tolleson, brad furnish for it. really am trying to trim mycollection to those guys. so lmk if you have anything of them

Below is all I have of those guys. I'll see if I can pick something up. I can relate to wanting to trim the collection down and focus on a couple of players...Thanks for the reply, and i'll be in touch. Josh

Brad Furnish
2006 Bowman Heritage Mini Draft Picks Variations 94 $1.00
2006 Bowman Heritage Prospects 94 $0.40

jdthakid36 said:
Below is all I have of those guys. I'll see if I can pick something up. I can relate to wanting to trim the collection down and focus on a couple of players...Thanks for the reply, and i'll be in touch. Josh

Brad Furnish
2006 Bowman Heritage Mini Draft Picks Variations 94 $1.00
2006 Bowman Heritage Prospects 94 $0.40
i have both, but wouldn't hurt to have more, if you could find a gu of one of them or something i'd do.

aw00d05 said:
i have both, but wouldn't hurt to have more, if you could find a gu of one of them or something i'd do.

I will be looking for something for you. I hope to be in touch soon with something to offer. Thanks!

Josh

Back